Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Maxed Ford GTR and others FS

Maxed Ford GT-R-1.5m Maxed Nissan R35 GTR-600k Maxed Supra-500K Almost Maxed RX7 GT Spec-1m Maxed Civic type R with CF trunk/hood-400k Stockish 1969 Camaro with CF hood-500k

Comments

• Options
    ProChargerF4ProChargerF4 Registered Users 85 Posts
    Ford GTR has 40k wheels, supra has 40k wheels, Mazda has 10k paint job
  • Options
    Bump! All I've gotten is a low ball offer on the Nissan lol...
  • Options
    More bump... :/
  • Options
    Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    0I have a 01 Saleen with a p1sc pro charger just had the pro charger rebuilt and now having problems with the belt slipping off not lined up right or something but anyways will give 450k for R35
  • Options
    Yeah I can do that add drop holeshot 199 how much hp and tq does your C7 have
  • Options
    Close to me kinda 474 hp 471 tq something like that I would have to get the Dyno sheet out. That was before I put the cobra dual fuel pump in and just rebuilt the supercharger only running like 8 to 10 psi
  • Options
    Nissan sold to Bigj6996. Legit buyer.
  • Options
    Bump that post
  • Options
    Keep on bumpin
  • Options
    Eddy 2013Eddy 2013 Registered Users 296 Posts
    1 million for the ford gt-r?