Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Want to sell and buy cars ( and Gem cars )

ROLEXKING2ROLEXKING2 Registered Users 140 Posts
I search some cars and some gem cars doesn't matter which car and I'm selling gem cars and normal cars too

Comments

• Options
    CreampieCreampie Registered Users 260 Posts
    What gem cars u have
  • Options
    Maxed Ctr ( no carbon parts or gem body parts ) with 80k rims 1674 Mclaren MP4-12C GT3 Another ctr with carbon hood and carbon trunk lol ( I'm gonna max it today) Integra Camaro ss 69 Have to look the other
  • Options
    I'll buy integra pm creampie29
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Prices of GT3 & 69 Camaro Bro .. :P am interested on them ;)
  • Options
    Sghunt3rSghunt3r Registered Users 30 Posts
    Please send me the price of the Mclaren MP4-12C GT3, I am very interested.
  • Options
    Q RepQ Rep Registered Users 566 Posts
    Ctr both prices
  • Options
    Maxed ctr 130k Ctr with carbon parts it's almost stock but if anyone want it I'm gonna max it then 80k GT3 2,5m 69 Camaro 100k If my prices r not very good give me ur prices i can't give good prices lol
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Another smooth deal
  • Options
    The maxed ctr with 80k rims is sold good transaction with Xavier
  • Options
    And the 69Camaro too Thanks Venom for the little bonus :)
  • Options
    What's your ign
  • Options
    Thanks for the integra
  • Options
    Q Rep one ctr is sold I still got the ctr with carbon parts
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Bought the gt3. Think I paid more than 2.5 million. Then he took my tc. Then he gave me the gt3 and signed off. Not really happy about this transaction
  • Options
    Everytime I have bought and sold cars, we do the money by raising then person will raise to pinks then other will chicken out. Then the person with the car fouls and sale is done. He didn't foul with my tc. He took off like a rocket and 3/4 down the track slowed down but he still won. I came back with a civic and he fouled. I could care less about the tc it's the point. He could have said 2.5m and throw in a tc. Again I could care less. But how he did it I'm upset. Never will be a person I will deal with again I can tell you that much. Never had a problem with anyone else. Thought his was legit but I was proved wrong by his actions. No worries though lesson learned
  • Options
    I have no idea wtf you are saying. Point is you didn't foul and took my tc then did foul and gave me gt3. Your trying to get perfect shifts...your in a 7 sec car. I was in a 1630 tc. You think I'm going to catch up? Like I already said I could care less about the car. Won it that day. It's what you did and how you did it.
  • Options
    Also not sure how you know that I have you exactly 2.5m when the first bet you has 66,747 or some shitt like that. Whatever. It's done and over with and I won't buy a car from you again.
  • Options
    abohamzaabohamza Registered Users 200 Posts
    hey man if u have any gems cars msg with rate and price ty