Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Yung masta Cleveland

This guy offered 2 cars for my stella then asked me to give him the stella first.... Pretty sure it's a scam but I'm looking for vouches! Just to be safe!

Comments

• Options
    heat burnout 323heat burnout 323 Registered Users 619 Posts
    His a good dealer.no bs his game crashes alot tho
  • Options
    Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    Then why would he ask for stella up front? Why not give me 1 car then I give him 1 car?
  • Options
    1 vouch so far I guess if u call that a vouch lol
  • Options
    PiinnkkyyPiinnkkyy Registered Users 122 Posts
    i vouch for him, traded z4 with him before
  • Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    I have dealt with him and mine went smooth.
  • Options
    Just funny how someone can ask for the whole trade up front? If he was serious why would t he trade fair?
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I've never heard of him.. But when I do deals with new people I always have them go first.
  • Options
    I agree mud digger! I just asked him to give me one car then if give him my stella then he gives me the rest... I thought this was fair.... But he told me no... Lmfao... So this makes him look like a scammer not me...
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    What two cars are you giving him?
  • Options
    I was trading my stella for 3 cars...
  • Options
    And he wanted me to go first or he wouldn't do the deal
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    He is legit. I've dealt with him and was on his team last turf. No worries there.
  • Options
    sk00linn00bzsk00linn00bz Registered Users 664 Posts
    I'll take the Stella lol
  • Options
    Add me ingame if ur offering! And I just don't see why he wouldn't be fair about the trade. It was a simple trade that was going down between 2 people with vouchers. He wanted my stella before he gave me any good cars? Whatever if he logs on ill trade him and let u guys know!
  • Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    Perhaps he thought you were a scammer OP. Unlike him, I don't see anyone vouching for you.

• Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Darkd00m wrote: »
    I agree mud digger! I just asked him to give me one car then if give him my stella then he gives me the rest... I thought this was fair.... But he told me no... Lmfao... So this makes him look like a scammer not me...
    I agree with you. If he approached you about a deal, he should be willing to give you one car at least first. Asking for 3 cars in exchange for one and insisting you go first . . . I wouldn't do it either.
  • Options
    I have vouches but this wasn't a post for vouches for me? Was it? Nope I think u need to read before u insult!
  • Options
    Right... Al I asked was for 1 car before I have away the stella... I'm not scamming just don't need to lose my only nice car :(
  • Options
    And again just so everyone understands, I am not callin him a scammer I'm just looking for some vouches for him. And really just thought it was suspicious he asked for my stella before anything... Weird
  • Options
    GetEmjayedGetEmjayed Registered Users 244 Posts
    You could always look up his name and look at his previous deals
  • Options
    Good idea. I'm pretty new to this game so I am still learning tips and tricks