Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

3 ford falcons for sale. Not wrapped

I've got 3 falcons for sale this week and they r not wrapped. My IGN. Is. The new jjay. Come make me an offer. Reach me n the game.

Comments

• Options
    Car Buy & SellCar Buy & Sell Registered Users 224 Posts
    I trade my 1 furai or hulk gtr. Both max choose one. Pm me if interested
  • Options
    JjayJjay Registered Users 110 Posts
    Srry. Bro. These cars r team cars. And I have to have money for them cause I split the money between the team members. Other wise I'd like to have the furai
  • Options
    So your interested ?
  • Options
    So your interested or not bro
  • Options
    No man I told u I can't. These cars belong to the whole team. Srry bro.
  • Options
    Hey bro. I've changed my mine. If I knew how to get ahold of u I would trade u.
  • Options
    Eddy 2013Eddy 2013 Registered Users 296 Posts
    Jjay careful with than guy car buy & sell don't deal u car first
  • Options
    Ok thanx bro. That was enough info. Rite there. I've re changed my mind now. I really appreaciate that. I'm a straight up honest guy and I surely dnt wanna b fuckedd