Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Stop complaining

CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
Over the last few days I've seen several people whining about how much cars cost...most of the time it's over the cost of a Furai...$1000000 RR or $100 USD...I find the price to be very reasonable...earn yourself a million and buy one...the car is one of the world's racing elites and should NOT be readily available...the folx at CIE would be silly if they offered it at a lower price...if it were cheap then everybody would have one and it would take the fun out of actually earning one...I myself am working my tail off to earn enough to buy one...I say stop whinging...put in the work and buy one

Comments

• Options
    Correction...the Furai is 2000 gems not $1000000...had it confused with another car...lol...same thing still applies...earn your gems and get one...Stop complaining...I know I'm workin hard at it...68 levels in 13 days...havin fun and lovin this game !!!

• Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    stop compaining about compainers! ;-)
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Who did complain about cars value here ..!!?
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    I knew VENOM650R would find this thread. Stand up for the people bro.
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Play nice
  • Options
    Been here on this game for just under 2 weeks...I have no complaints...saw people whinin about car cost in the open letter Lutz posted...as far as me inly havin 9 posts...at some point you only had 9 too...I was just giving my opinion...not lookin for fans or support from other players...I'm happy with the game as a whole...still havin fun...

• Options
    kaoboy91kaoboy91 Registered Users 4 Posts
    First and foremost, it's a game. If you want to spend real money on it and get top end cars quick go for it. If you're not willing to spend real money on the game then take the time to work towards it racing and earning the money/gems yourself. Simple enough. I've been on the game for about 2-3 weeks and sure I want a Furai also but I'm not going to spend real money on a game to get it.
  • Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    Over the last few days I've seen several people whining about how much cars cost...most of the time it's over the cost of a Furai...$1000000 RR or $100 USD...I find the price to be very reasonable...earn yourself a million and buy one...the car is one of the world's racing elites and should NOT be readily available...the folx at CIE would be silly if they offered it at a lower price...if it were cheap then everybody would have one and it would take the fun out of actually earning one...I myself am working my tail off to earn enough to buy one...I say stop whinging...put in the work and buy one

jaguar_fan_zps286e63d7.gif

• Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Ohh U've been in this game for less than 2 weeks .. Mmmm first welcome to RR universe .. Secondly a bit of advice .. DON'T INTERFERE IN PPLS COMPLAINS .. Coz no one here would open his mouth unless he lost something to those greedy CIE .. Now I haven't seen someone complain about cars value for long time ago .. They might still complain about that but whatever .. Just for UR information ppls complain is what reduce the prices at the first place .. Previously we had insane prices .. Wheels cost 1000 gems .. Paint cost 400 gems .. Cars ........ Well as I said no one is complaining about car vales now .. Why .. Coz we have much worse cases to complain about, such as missing gems, missing cash, losing to glitches, - errors, unstable Turf War, losing connectivity, losing cars without even race in pinks, black screen, orange killing bar, not working launch button, NOS either, shift pad not working, lose to 0.000 cars, losing cash when U bet even if the race was canceled, fake offers by CIE, bad customer service, delay replays, fake promises, and the most important thing is the latest ridiculous update which killed the game to the majority of RR players .. Now do U think they should stop complaining .. I used to be like U .. I had faith and hope in CIE .. I believed their lies and words about "everything would be better" .. What did I get ...I've got F.........ed by CIE .. So before U ask ppl to stop their complains .. Please ask them why they R frustrated and what is the main reason for complaining .. Ohh by the way .. Did I WELCOMED U TO RR UNIVERSE
  • Options
    Apart from the occasional frozen screen and an orange bar (once) I've had no problems with the game...I'm sorry that some of you guys hafta deal with those issues...I'd also like to apologize to any of you I may have offended or angered...the only point I was trying to make is if fast cars were easy to get everybody would have one and the game wouldn't be fun any more...I hope CIE fixes any problems you guys are having...not here to make waves guys...here to have fun

• Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts