Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Launch and Nitrous button NOT WORKING

Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
Just a little idea of what a HUGE bug there is in the system, I've lost over 15 Ford GT-R to this bug and it just keeps going........ What has everyone lost?

Comments

• Options
    Josh A Tx TruckrJosh A Tx Truckr Registered Users 66 Posts
    You lose your sanity pills too? You know what the definition of insane is right? In case you don't, it's doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome.. if I were you I would have at least stopped at 13.. lol
  • Options
    Josh A Tx TruckrJosh A Tx Truckr Registered Users 66 Posts
    Haha lmao... You're great at making my point even better. So you know there's a bug, yet you still do it and then complain. And nowhere in any documentation by CIE does it say this game is "made for pinks racing" that's idiotic. It's an added feature that no other has, yes... But it is still just a racing game. What it comes down to is you lose 10% of the time and you're complaining about it. Patience is a virtue.. or you could go jump off a cliff... Both of those prevent you from losing 10% of the time and at least one of those prevents us from hearing you complain about a known problem. Hahaha... I'm the noob.. This problem is older than today haha
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    I've lost over 15 Ford GT-R to this bug and it just keeps going.......

lost 15 cars and keep on pinking? Keep going bro...
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Just a little idea of what a HUGE bug there is in the system, I've lost over 15 Ford GT-R to this bug and it just keeps going........ What has everyone lost?
    Agreed I won't pink a single car since the update.
  • Options
    Ace of SkillsAce of Skills Registered Users 247 Posts
    Please tell us you lost 15 but won 30.
  • Options
    Spoiler Line 175Spoiler Line 175 Registered Users 82 Posts
    And where pray tell do you keep getting these Ford GT-R's since they're not in the showroom?
  • Options
    Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
    Yes I pink all day, over 200 R class so 15 fords is like a drop in the bucket