Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Insufficiant disk space !

The sleeper 23The sleeper 23 Registered Users 8 Posts
By now we all realize there is a bug with this disk space crap, and for some people it sucks worse because they uninstall then reinstall only to lose all their stuff. Now to top it off this bug is messing with turf wars and makes it unfair for lots of players and teams now. I am among many people who have spent lots of my hard earned money on this game, and what I would like to know is 1 when will this be fixed 2 how will they make this weeks turf wars fair at this point 3 how will we be compinsated for loses? C'mon admins you want this game to be on the top lists fix it and keep your customers happy!

Comments

• Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    My teammate deleted and reinstalled with no problem at all. She was linked with Game Center.
  • Options
    I heard some people have done that while being linked and had no problem and I also heard some where linked they did that and still lost every thing. With the money I spent on this game I don't want to take the chance I would be pissed if I lost my stuff
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Do not trust being linked to Game Center, I used my sons account to test the reliability of this claim. He was only on C class campaign and when I deleted/reinstalled he lost everything, cars, money, SC, everything just like starting a new game so people beware
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    I have no idea how this stuff doesn't work for you guys. Works fine for everyone I play with.
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Yep.. I have been deleting and reinstalling on the daily and never have a problem.
  • Options
    It very well could work for me I just haven't tried it yet, and not sure if I want to risk it lol
  • Options
    Sikas shyt what did you mean by get your ticket in the other posts what is that?
  • Options
    Submit it to CIE so they can straighten out your account. That's what people do when they can't help themselves. You email them with your info and they fix it for you. Takes 3-30 days depending on how many issues they have to deal with.
  • Options
    If you are linked to Game Center, delete the app, it will ask if you want to KEEP or REMOVE files from Game Center. Select KEEP. Then when you redownload the game start it up when it's done downloading, it will say it found another profile, so then it'll ask if you want to KEEP PLAYING or LOAD USER. select LOAD USER! DO NOT SELECT KEEP PLAYING.
  • Options
    Alright I uninstalled then reinstalled hit load user like you said and it worked all my stuff is there thanks bro!
  • Options
    Mum5000Mum5000 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I just gt this problem while being linked to game centre dunno what to do...
  • Options
    Zoomaloom17Zoomaloom17 Registered Users 210 Posts
    I never get asked to keep or remove files...it just says if I delete the app then it will also remove files and data. How do you keep everything but uninstall the app???
  • Options
    Have to be linked to Game Center. There's a thread here somewhere that tells you how. I don't have time at the moment.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    for those that tried this and it did not work be sure to open a ticket with customer service
  • Options
    BigdaddydavieBigdaddydavie Registered Users 17 Posts
    Am I to understand that no matter what as long as your linked to gc everything should be okay? Whenever I logged on it said welcome back bigdaddydavie. So now if I delete and reinstall, all my cars, gems, and money should be there correct? Just want the correct fix from the administrator. Or should I wait until the approved from Apple fix comes through? Just need an answer.
  • Options
    The Apple fix will be the correct fix and will take awhile depending on when Apple finishes reviewing it. As for deleting and re-installing the app, this has worked for many users. It is important if you do this that when you open the game again after re-installing it will ask you to Load User or Continue Playing. YOU MUST HIT LOAD USER, this will prompt you connect to you GameCenter account (bigdaddydave) and all your data will have been preserved. Cie does not endorse this fix, but as said earlier it has worked for many others in the forums
  • Options
    This is patched