Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Shift / Launch / Nos Failure Cheat or Bug

arexs12arexs12 Registered Users 607 Posts
Im having many time problem with this specially when i will have high price bet or pinks... Shift Failures usually i will got stock on gear 1 cannot shift on gear 2 for how many seconds... Failure on NOS and Launch is happening also sometimes... Im using Samsung Galaxy S4 im pretty very sure that my touch screen is perfectly working. Even my connection is good. Any other Racers experiencing this problem?

Comments

• Options
    Valak NaruValak Naru Registered Users 53 Posts
    Yeah I am too. Lost cars from this too.
  • Options
    Ace of SkillsAce of Skills Registered Users 247 Posts
    I've lost a few cars to this also.
  • Options
    SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
    Hahaha I thought this was due to my cracked screen, iPhone 5s.. But the touch still works even in the most damaged area so must be a bug
  • Options
    Scott BurchetteScott Burchette Registered Users 54 Posts
    I've lost three cars recently all due to failed launches or stuck shifter. No problem for like 30 races then I pink and bam, no go. So sick of this crap, I realize when you pink you are taking a chance. But you shouldn't to gamble against the game working properly. I'm through pinking until site is 100 % fixed.
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    iPhone 5s. Same problems. I've never turned down so many pinks before.
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    yup, actually went through this a few times this week!
  • Options
    nitrokid13nitrokid13 Registered Users 42 Posts
    D7de I lost a stella and still no reply back from emails
  • Options
    EvilDan77EvilDan77 Registered Users 282 Posts
    Yup lost my first 1000+hp viper. Launch wouldn't work and I got a dnf on pinks... Not to mention 500k that disappeared after the -restart code popped up during a bet.... we won't get anything back. Submitted a ticket and it'll take 10 business days for nothing to happen anyway. Cie. Fix this shit. Stop being dicks.
  • Options
    SmokiN YaaSmokiN Yaa Registered Users 152 Posts
    Yup lost a car because it didnt launch when i hit it. Also lost a car when the game lagged and stopped for 2 seconds then my car revs all the way up cant switch gears then they fly by me. Shits ridiculous
  • Options
    Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    I'm using iPhone 5 and also have encountered the failed launch and nos buttons! It's worse the past two days then I ever seen before! But hey, why be surprised after all this is CIE and racing rivals! No body really seems to care how much we lose in cars, gems or RR cash! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, everybody needs to boycott the stupid POS game cuz I don't think at this point it will ever be 100% playable again!
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    The lights and sounds are glitching from back to messed up rt to back to the way they adjusted a fix till the update aswell. It's the server side over welm
  • Options
    WadeDiazWadeDiaz Registered Users 100 Posts
    Ok seems like there are many cheaters abusing this I lost about 6 stellas to some guy named Bl4ckM4ria perfect launch and everything else yet it display my speed so slow by almost .500 , I went from running 6.8's on Stellas to 7.3-4 while he kept running fine shitties 6.9s
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    The no shift, no nos, and all those issues have been going on since the update. Don't waste your time sending in tickets...... cie is offering nothing for your losses. it is a good way for them to make money from you buying replacement cars.
  • Options
    Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    11x in one hour today, no bs..my launch didn't work. It's old and annoying now just holds me back from playing the game how it's truly meant to be. Could have been 11 cars gone right there and not a thought of compensation from cie
  • Options
    heat burnout 323heat burnout 323 Registered Users 619 Posts
    My s4 is fine