Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Team Clutch is requiting..

XBOOSTXXBOOSTX Registered Users 23 Posts
We are new with only 8 members and still pulling rank 451 in turf wars. There's no minimum point set .... Yet.... But we all get st least 4k points to 14k points per member. We always converse in team chat or on kik messenger ...if your new we still accept as long as your active and try your best... No discrimination in anyway shape or form..we are a tight family.

Comments

• Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    well i remade my account on RR
    am at A class atm, won a couple of d class cars and an a class in pinks
    i'd like to join if its possible
    ign: yeah no
    (4-6 spaces between the yeah and no, dont remember lol)
    if u can take me in, i'll apply
  • Options
    Sorry fir my late reply i was having internet problems (now resolved) ..Apply..we have just a few spots open.
  • Options
    Raider Racer 66Raider Racer 66 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'd like to join if you still have room. The 4-14k minimum is no problem. Bolted66
  • Options
    Skid supa 252Skid supa 252 Registered Users 244 Posts
    I'm interested in joining. My team hasn't put up any points yet. I have 1000 points in this event. And will have double that in the next events each. Got 12 cars between my 2 accounts ign skid supa 252
  • Options
    I'll search you up...we are doing good for only our 5th war..everyone has 1,000 to 15k points
  • Options
    yarvin-prodyarvin-prod Registered Users 65 Posts
    Hi xboostx. I can do 5k points by turf and looking for a team. My ign is godz of win. I will leave my own team (that doesn't turf :/) if you're ok to accept me. See you soon
  • Options
    I looked you up and can't find you...look me up BOOSTED ZX
  • Options
    Skid supa 252Skid supa 252 Registered Users 244 Posts
    I got you added