Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Another cheating launch glitch

LEG3ND1983LEG3ND1983 Registered Users 13 Posts
I had 1 ford focus which i bought and maxed. i spent gems just installing the stage 3 parts instantly. took it out to the event and after a few races i lost it to a racer named "gold rim" due to pinks. however, it was not a legitimate lost as when i attempted to launch, i was unable to hit the "launch" button several times which put the other racer ahead of me. So there i go, pissed! anyhow, i had a crew mate to lend me theirs and it was staged 2 so guess what i did? i maxed it out and you know, i used my gems again to install the parts instantly. take the car out to the event and a few races later i decided to race the same guy "gold rim" and it happened again! i just requested to race him, he requested pinks, i accepted and when i tried to launch i was unable to hit the "launch" button several times. i lost focus #2. There i went raging to my crew mates! one of them said to me that there is a glitch that does exactly that. along with a glitch that causes you to dnf. so at this point i wanted to see how true this was, i went and bought another focus, modded it which now i am nearly broke on top of selling my viper gts to help stage it to pro 3, spent gems AGAIN to install instantly and took the car out on turfs. I raced the first 2 guys and beat. the second guy i had a bet for 10k and i won. the second guy decided to race again and went all in. So i accepted and raced him and won again. now here comes someone named "hendra cipta" requesting to race me, so i put up 1k, he puts up pinks and i accept. I LOST!!!! THE SAME EXACT F*CKING WAY!!!

I SPENT OVER $50 DOLLARS ON THIS GOD DAMN GAME AND PLANNED ON SPENDING MORE BUT I HAVE TO WAIT 10 DAYS TO GET A RESPONSE? NO PHONE NUMBER? I DONT EVEN KNOW IF THE GAME DATA IS BEING TRACKED! I MIGHT NOT GET MY CARS, IN GAME MONEY, GEMS OR REAL MONEY BACK AT ALL!!! WORST YET, I DONT EVEN KNOW IF YOU GUYS CARE! HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO JUST DETECT A PROBLEM WITHIN THE RACE AS THE RACE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN AND JUST MAKE IT A GOD DAMN DRAW IS SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT?!!

sorry, just venting..i have sent numerous emails out and have not gotten a response. what can i do to get my car back? my gems invested in these cars back? i play legit, i pay legit, i deserved to be compensated legit. if nothing can be done for me then would it be possible to cancel my account and reimburse my money spent on this game? thanks!

Comments

• Options
    blackchromeblackchrome Registered Users 251 Posts
    Here's a simple suggestion.... If you think somethings wrong with the game....STOP PLAYING FOR A BIT.......... Why keep going and losing your stuff? reboot the game or your phone or whatever then try. Just a suggestion. thanks :)
  • Options
    blackchromeblackchrome Registered Users 251 Posts
    Dead serious! youre welcome
  • Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Lets start with you using gems on a 10-20min wait time on parts instead of spending gems just wait the 20mins....Anyway its not a glitch the racer is doing to you its a fault within the game update that is not allowing users to launch sometimes. If you search the forums you would see many complaints about this update I suggest you either stop pinkslipping or prepare for the worst when going ahead with pinks.
  • Options
    You disagree? Like I said the forums have many complaints about the same issue. I have had this happen to me plent of times from NOS not working, Shift not working and also launch. This is not a glitch regarding the racers its a fault within the update that will be patched soon, I have also lost many cars due to this but you do it at your own risk.
  • Options
    So now you're accusing me of being a glitcher lmao? The DNF glitch got patched along time ago. Here is proof its the update lmao.http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/talk-about-racing-rivals/172654-progress-report-from-the-racing-rivals-team
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    It's not a glitch. As Rob96 said, if you would do a simple search you would see that sticking buttons is a huge problem due to the last big update. And it's not only the launch button either. The gas pedal, NOS and shift buttons have all stuck on me at different times in races. That's why I stopped running pinks until CIE fixes the problem. Do you really think this is only happening to you? LOL!! It's happening to everyone. So as one of the admins said, "race at your own risk....."
  • Options
    fix for the number displays being inaccurate (such as speed rating or the amount of Cash you have), and the unresponsive launch/shift/NOS buttons. These and many other issues will require a formal update of the game. That is from an official moderator [RR]Lutzberg
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Give it up guys. The OP has his mind made up and doesn't want to hear what you seasoned racers have to say about the GAME having glitches.
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Yeah OP is definitely butthurt. LMFAO!!
  • Options
    You lost a couple of Focuses lmao get a grip. You think because you spent 50$ it matters? Many people have spent way more, get over it they are cheap cars.
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    i have a focus ill throw to ya, if it will help you feel better
  • Options
    theoktonytheoktony Registered Users 34 Posts
    so, just out of curiosity.... what is this evidence you keep mentioning?
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    Try taking you're own advice, bro. I was just being nice and giving you another focus to maybe reimburse your teammate, ya know since you lost the car he let you borrow. Sorry for being a nice guy...and on your note about this game being made for f***ing retards, maybe you should look in the mirror, by calling a game glitch a user glitch and posting about it like it's something that just sprung up. A month of this has been going on since you were living under that rock, sport. But, you have a nice day now.
  • Options
    Liam916Liam916 Registered Users 10 Posts
    everyone said its not a glitch and he still don't believe it lol. the sticky launch has something to do with server lag thats the problem with most bugs server not responding fast enough too many people they need more servers.
  • Options
    RaidenR6RaidenR6 Registered Users 29 Posts
    LISTEN LEGEND YOUR AN IDIOT U ARE NOT THE ONLY HUY SPENDING MONEY I HAVE PUT OVER 300$ into this game and u know what I lost cars and u know what I cried like a baby just like u but I never even got glitched out or hacked I just wasn't good enough yet and now anybody tht beats me pinks I say nice race and also I think that your an idiot for losing the same car to the same guy if u were smart u would have use your viper that u sold and seen if he would pink with that and if he doesn't then don't race him again I have iPhone 4 it happens to me all the time no launch ITS A F U C K I N GLITCH THIS GMAE HAS ALOT OF PLAYERS AND ITS STILL A NEW GAME NOT THAT OLD SO IF U CANT JUST DUMBY UP LEAVE THIS GAME AND QUIT CRYIN AND BY THE WAY I SPENT MORE THAN 300$ I just don't wanna say and I don't even cry to gaming staff u know why cause that's the risk u take playing online games peace cry baby
  • Options
    2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    OP mad he lost 2 focus :-(

brb loling
  • Options
    scootdillascootdilla Registered Users 101 Posts
    Wow this was an interesting read I just hope it gets resolved