Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Banned for trying to rearrange my garage...

macoooh!macoooh! Registered Users 194 Posts
I have been banned also just now for trying to rearrange my garage, sending my cars to my gfs account. She also got banned. Already submitted a ticket about it, how long usually does cie attend to this kinds of instances? Will i get my account back? Or should i just accept that all those sleepless nights and efforts will get dumped that easily by just trying to organize my cars cuz they dont have that feature? My gf and i even got into a fight cuz her account got banned too. Help me recover our accounts. My id is macoooh! Level 86, my gfs account is thegirlpower level 39.

Comments

• macoooh!macoooh! Registered Users 194 Posts
    Banned from multiple racing to be specific. Pls unbann me and my gf. Ty. I will just transfer my cars back slowly. Ty
  • ThegirlpowerThegirlpower Registered Users 23 Posts
    Unbann us pls.
    Unbann us pls.
    Yes please. Ty
    Still waiting..
  • NISMONISMO Registered Users 64 Posts
    There's a limit to the amount of pink slips one can do in the game. If you go over that limit is an automatic banned. I belive the limit is 20 pink slips per day or something like that.
    Thanks for the info sir, i think yes i exceeded that limit.. Hope admins unbann me and my gfs account soon.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    If you sent in a ticket we will get to is as soon as possible.
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sage;n3456]If you sent in a ticket we will get to is as soon as possible.[/QUOTE] Did trice already since last week and my gf also sent twice i think. Kindly check and unbann our accounts ty admin.
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Taken care of!

For anyone else who may find their account has been banned, please submit a ticket or email us at mobilesupport@ciegames.com put Racing Rivals in the subject and make sure you include your racer name.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Thank you very much admins, we are unbanned. Just have a prob now getting my cars back from my gfs garage lol. Users must see this thread so they wont get hopeless incase they have the same issue like we had. Again thank you cie people! :)
  • Miami FirefighterMiami Firefighter Registered Users 11 Posts
    Username:MIAMI FIREFIGHTER Good afternoon, Just had this happen to me, I was just in the middle of a friend sending me his cars so he could make a new profile then i would send it back to him when out of no where it said that i have been banned from multiplayer? So now i can not give him the cars back. Can you please help me resolve this? I have paid money into this game so i would really much appreciate it. Sorry for the inconvenience. I did not know that could even happen, hes still enjoying the game and i'm here not able to play. I sent in a ticket and email already, just want to get an estimated time in which it'll het looked at? Thank you -Lieutenant R.Rodriguez Miami-Dade Fire Dept.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Time estimate is a bit tough as we were out for the holiday weekend so we are obviously very backed up. If you put it in today it would not be until end of week at the earliest.
  • FUENTES155286FUENTES155286 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hi my user name is FUENTES155286 and I was banned too for the PINKSLIP limit i didn't know there was a limit. I was just organizing my garage in order to get my cars faster. Pleae unban me I Love this game I sent two emails and posted 4 times please look into it. I want to play so bad pleae unban me. I hope u the Administrators see this
  • jcucucufiffjcucucufiff Registered Users 11 Posts
    I got band for sending cars from one account to another can u guys please life the band on my two account I have send 4 e-mails and ive gotten no reply ive been banned for about a week now and I really enjoy playing this game I have collect a lot of cars and I do not wish to start all over again I have many gem cars and I don't wanna buy new ones please life the banned my account name are GAME ON and jcucucufiff and I see every one talking about ticket I don't know or how to send one please get back to me at shahinamiri2@hotmail.com