Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Turf War Room Lobbies

T_RazT_Raz Registered Users 55 Posts
It seems like I get the same set of people every turf event, and usally my lobby only has about 5 people when it comes to gem cars, but ill ask my team mate that has the same rating, he'll be in a different lobby that i cant get into, and his would be full.

Is there something that only allows you to race with certain people during turf like your ranking or street cred

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    this most likely has to do with your speed rating and being in a very niche space, that being said we try to prevent things like this from happening and will look into it
  • Options
    Hmm okay thanks Is there something i can try to change to get new people in my lobby We are racing for 8 points
  • Options
    have you tried force restarting the app or changing the speed rating of your car?
  • Options
    i just dont understand how me and my bro side by side can have the same exact setup identical but he only gets two rooms, and i only get two rooms to go back and forth from, and neither of them are the same room
  • Options
    i will look into this
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Same thing happened to me and my son..
  • Options
    Mseat68Mseat68 Registered Users 40 Posts
    Yes, I get the same issues in turf war. It would be nice to race with some of my club members that run the same setup.
  • Options
    this is a tricky ones guys but im looking into it currently