Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Team Race Room

CheetaturboCheetaturbo Registered Users 98 Posts
Hi,

I would like Cie to create this for me and my team (all other teams will agree I'm sure).

I want to be able to tell my team to go to our own room, and we can practice together.
No need to worry about others pinking/bet all the time
We can practice and have fun at the same time
Room can have lower damage to cars
could be made to be without points
we can setup our cars and see the different times upgrades do quickly

Ok, we want this room for next week, ok? LOL

its an idea I think will increase fun for RR game

Comments

• Options
    Gvos523Gvos523 Registered Users 20 Posts
    That would be a cool feature.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    or they can also add a feature where teams can have the cars in one garage in case they need to borrow a car, but of course you need some type of trust to borrow a car(maybe only coleader can borrow cars in garage)
  • Options
    Yes, they could use this room for Team members trading between themselves !!!! or even testing other cars, without keeping them lol
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    a "team testing track" sounds like a cool idea and ill add it to our list of future ideas
  • Options
    YES!!!! Thanks FOX
  • Options
    nos boss 29nos boss 29 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I also think that this would be useful. Teamwork is hard (even harder when we cant see conversations from teammates while we were off when we log back on).
  • Options
    "Team Testing Track" should also include some chat that is longer lasting so we could come back and answer! like no boss says

Hi,

I would like Cie to create this for me and my team (all other teams will agree I'm sure).

I want to be able to tell my team to go to our own room, and we can practice together.
    No need to worry about others pinking/bet all the time
    We can practice and have fun at the same time
    Room can have lower damage to cars
    could be made to be without points
    we can setup our cars and see the different times upgrades do quickly

Ok, we want this room for next week, ok? LOL

its an idea I think will increase fun for RR game
  • Options
    X86 BRZX86 BRZ Registered Users 400 Posts
    This is very cool idea i wish it would happen right now :)