Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Error code now game won't open

JRED907JRED907 Registered Users 35 Posts
Had error codes last week multiple time and lost money on races. Then thought I would restart the game, but when I tried to reopen the app it would go to CIE Games and the kick out and has been doing so since the Corvette ZR1 event and still won't open. So I totally missed out on the events and money and Gems i could have earned. i have spent good money on this game. Please fix

Comments

• Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    an update is coming according to Fox to fix this issue
  • Options
    The error code or the game not opening?
  • Options
    Joey go 6.OOJoey go 6.OO Registered Users 4 Posts
    I got the same thing happen to me at the same time I want to know what's goon on I have spent well over $150 on this game and I want to play not waste money
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    I've been locked out since Sunday with the same error message.....
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    i need in game names guys
  • Options
    This should be addressed with our patch that is waiting on Apple
  • Options
    Garrett44Garrett44 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Mine is doing the same my name is Garrett44
  • Options
    This is getting old and I'm loosing money now and upgrades I have had to delete my game and restart 4 time in the past 5 days. I've come back and money and upgrades are gone this is not cool. I do spend money to play this game not to have it taken away.
  • Options
    Also lost prize money from the event which it won't let me collect. Also dropped out in the middle of me claiming my prize car for finishing the A class tournament as I claimed the McLaren MP4-12C it dropped out and when I came back it gave me the viper(pos). Now it kicked me out and ice lost 7K or more and the upgrade again. Come on. I think 150k and 2k gems would cover my losses anything less is just poor customer service.
  • Options
    Well I made it maybe 40 min and im kicked off again. Had to delete and start again. Why should I keep spending my money here ADMIN?
  • Options
    for alot of these issues, customer service can help you. As for the kicking off, is it a black screen, because of an error? or does it just crash?
  • Options
    JRED we are working on nailing down what your exact issue is, because when we port your user internally we have no issues
  • Options
    Garrett44Garrett44 Registered Users 11 Posts
    My does the same as yours the shanky007.
  • Options
    we are working on both issues listed in this phrase
  • Options
    motoair1298motoair1298 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I was having problems with mine, customer service told me to delete it and 're install it and when I did it, everything was gone. I spent real money on this game and had many hours logged into it, how can I get my game back? My game name was moto air 1298, I was logged in through Facebook on an Android system. Please help, it's been 3 weeks and customer service hasn't helped.
  • Options
    I was having problems with mine, customer service told me to delete it and 're install it and when I did it, everything was gone. I spent real money on this game and had many hours logged into it, how can I get my game back? My game name was moto air 1298, I was logged in through Facebook on an Android system. Please help, it's been 3 weeks and customer service hasn't helped.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Please start a new topic instead of updating a year old issue. It is immeasurably harder to get the proper information.

You will need to submit a ticket to support to get assistance with an account recovery.
  • Options
    LexdramaLexdrama Registered Users 24 Posts
    Ign lex drama I do not have it saved to Game Center and. It won't let me log on I have too much money and cars please help!
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Have you tried reinstalling the app? If you did, is the error still showing?
  • Options
    I reinstalled the app on mine and lost everything. The error code on mine are gone. I submitted a ticket and nobody ever helped me out.
  • Options
    Make sure you include this on your ticket (but not here!) :

Game Center Nickname (Not the email address):
    Racer Account on that Game Center (This will be replaced):
    Racer Account you need restored:

Response wait time is around 11 days right now. So we appreciate the patience. :)
  • Options
    Try reinstalling the app.