Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

need HELP!!!

so i know im not known on the forums and people may think im a scammer because of previous tries with deals (i wasnt trying to scam but anyways), id like to trade a viper gts and maxed frs for a maxed 2012 gtr, it would help me out. i will give cars first no problem. i also have a civic type R but im keeping it for the upcoming special TW, thanks alot to anyone who is generous enough to follow through, please help give to the poor! thanks alot everyone, happy racing :)
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Since I don't want u scammed I'll give u a stock one np just add my second account rr repo man since my first one is full
  • Options
    Darvz18lolDarvz18lol Registered Users 140 Posts
    HES A SCAMMER!! WE TRADED GTR FOR 2 CIVIC TYPE R AND 1 EVO AND 1 CHALLENGER THEN WE DID CIVIC TYPE R THEN CHALLENGER THEN GTR THEN HE DIDNT GIVE CTR AND EVO!!! He SCAMMER
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    dont do deals with him when he wanted to buy rr cash from me he wanted cash first before he paid, and never once did i scam anyone. i have great credibility here
  • Options
    Darvz18lolDarvz18lol Registered Users 140 Posts
    His a scammmer!!
  • Options
    RawsRaws Registered Users 527 Posts
    Old women il take your gtr if your giving away lol
  • Options
    turcottedevonturcottedevon Registered Users 41 Posts
    Darvz18lol wrote: »
    HES A SCAMMER!! WE TRADED GTR FOR 2 CIVIC TYPE R AND 1 EVO AND 1 CHALLENGER THEN WE DID CIVIC TYPE R THEN CHALLENGER THEN GTR THEN HE DIDNT GIVE CTR AND EVO!!! He SCAMMER
    euhm no dude the deal was type R and challenger for the GTR. that was the deal, i did it fairly
  • Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    GTFO the forum lol you POS.
  • Options
    i said i was gonna give cars first anf you have no legit reasons to think i scam because i never did.
  • Options
    But you sure did try. You made up a lie about me. I don't take kindly to that all,so you will always be a POS Scammer to me. Any time you post on the forum or in the game, I'll make sure everyone knows what you tried to do to me.
  • Options
    it wasnt a lie. i trust my friend, it was a while ago, everyone changes
  • Options
    What? I NEVER scammed anyone EVER. See? This is why I'll do everything in my power to make sure no one trades with you.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
  • Options
    SIKAS SHYT wrote: »
  • Options
    Bro, you can't try to scam EVERYONE ON THE BOARD and then go 'k guys i'z bein legit nao. lez trade? :D' Doesn't work like that.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Trying to scam and scamming are the same s.h.i.t. You can walk into a bank with a gun and demand money but then change your mind and leave with none. The police will still arrest you for a robbery. Shame on you scammer.
  • Options
    He just admitted he tried to scam. Someone ban this dude.
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Quick question OP, wtf did you contact me about buying a gt2? Do I have any post saying I'm selling one?! Then you give me a smart azz remark since I have many and say I have to find you one.
  • Options
    im not gonna try and change it. point is, i wanna be legit. i'm offering to go first, no scammer does that. does it really matter? if i go first i can't scam right? so what's the deal?
  • Options
    i have no problem with that, like i said 5 times in this post! thank you for understanding!
  • Options
    You're nicer than me, bro..lol
  • Options
    seriously i understand all you guys, i get it. i just want q chance to prove myself, that's all i want.
  • Options
    Okay. Think about it like this..we just saw someone with one of the best reputations on this board scam someone for some big USD, and he was always legit. Since we know you already have the scammer mentality, who's to say one day after you've 'proven you're legit,' you won't pull a big scam? If you were capable of scamming before, you will most likely be capable of scamming again. For that reason alone, I'd just rather not deal with you.
  • Options
    i understand dude and that's your choice i don't blame you. my boggest scam that's worked is letting the guy beat me then pinks and beat him, that's the only thing and it doesnt really work at higher levels, so im just stopping. plus, i see the great availibility to make money and awesome trades with you guys. it's up to you, i'm not forcing anyone. but that's how i see it
  • Options
    RawsRaws Registered Users 527 Posts
    Hey tut ot why don't you give a newbie a car to show your willing?
  • Options
    That's not really a scam, that's called hustling lol. Come on..you know what a scam is.

I'm not going to waste anymore time on this topic. All my legit racers/traders, if y'all wanna trade/help him, go for it. Just remember at one point he tried to scam you, or someone you may be cool with.
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I was just gonna give him a stock one but I guess I shouldn't be rewarding scammers
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Sandbagging is not scamming. Every real street racer sandbags at times. The fact you said "I am now trying to go legit" well it will be just as easy for you to flip back in your ways. Don't think this forum is a good place for you. Even you going first there would never be a deal I would want to do with you. You could say you'll give me a maxed furai for a stock civic and you give me car first and I still wouldn't do it. Too many people are affected by scammers and too many people have quit the game because people like you. So you "NOW" wanting to go legit not working here
  • Options
    Lmao, bro, you're a straight dumbazz lol. Thats' the second time you admit to scamming. SO, the only reason you're being legit is because, you're a shitty scammer?! LOL this is rich! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    ShinBeats wrote: »
    The fail is just too strong.

LOL!! .
  • Options
    euhm ok ... O.o whatever..