Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Jonnyboy44 ign rican kid SCAmMER

Scammed me through PayPal! Big Loss! Do NOT deal with him.

Comments

• Options
    Street outlawStreet outlaw Registered Users 543 Posts
    Turn him in to paypal if got any info
  • Options
    BrocknessBrockness Registered Users 1,665 Posts
    All I have is an email.
  • Options
    ZacV10ZacV10 Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Man thats horrible man! I don't see how they do cab do this. Have some PP up let me know if you need to sell something will over pay to help some one legit. Btw gonzo helped me out on the other thread. Pm me
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    You can file a report to get your money back in PayPal. If that doesn't work I'm sorry for your loss
  • Options
    Street outlawStreet outlaw Registered Users 543 Posts
    If u have his email I think u can get his pp closed an money back
  • Options
    dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    Yeah man I hope you got screen shots. If you do, nail him good!
  • Options
    ahin1984ahin1984 Registered Users 249 Posts
    Crazy. I just bought 5 mil from him yesterday and was smooth. I left good feedback
  • Options
    If u sent as gift pp most likely won't do anything. I always just pay the fees unless is someone I have dealt with many times
  • Options
    TxstigTxstig Registered Users 249 Posts
    Resolution center and file a claim say you didn't receive your merchandise and paypal will get your money back. I hate f'ing scammers!
  • Options
    camshaft motor 341camshaft motor 341 Registered Users 580 Posts
    I dont get why people try to scam people that work hard for their money people need ro learn how to be legit
  • Options
    BrocknessBrockness Registered Users 1,665 Posts
    Yea I sent as family and friends
  • Options
    can i ask how much u sent?
  • Options
    Split51Split51 Registered Users 60 Posts
    I bought 9 cars from him 2 weeks ago thru PP with no problems. I have nothing bad to say about him with my deal. Smooth as silk. Please post screen shots