Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Question...

jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
Does Admin even do anything to any one of these scammers that we put up or do they just let them slide and steal cars and money from innocent people?

Comments

• V8-DTMpowerV8-DTMpower Registered Users 128 Posts
    Scammers aren't the problem here it's the hackers, if someone is stupid enough to fall to a scammer that's their own problem in my opinion.
  • Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    Jb, I don't think they do. It's my belief they welcome the hackers and the scammers because it makes them money from the sales of gems. Of course that's just my opinion.
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Well its not about trade/sale. I'm talking about 1650's and 1660's coming into a room with 1600's. I know better than to race them but man it hurts me to see all these new guys just get ran outta town they get their money and cars stolen from them and considering they just started the game they dont know any better and will probably quit. I will go into a 1600's room with my 1608 cobra and over half the room is mclarens and evo's and vipers and gtsr's and furais and sht. I mean really? Where are these racers suppose to run to??? That is the only room they can get into and they dont know that when they lose their car they literally lose their car. haha Its not me its these guys. It disgusts me. Thats all I'm trying to say. They start playing the game assuming everyone is fair and even.