Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

DNF

Francky the BossFrancky the Boss Registered Users 14 Posts
What the hell is that ?!? I have win a race ... By the way a Pink race (frsr vs frsr) and i got a DNF !!!! What is that ? I want my frsr back ! I have finish the race and i win it ! I want some explaination i wish that will be a good one !

Comments

• Options
    Cthomp22Cthomp22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Happen to me pal.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    DNF means you disconnected during the race and is an automatic win for the other racer.
  • Options
    Lol funny i was disconnected during the race but never logged out ?!? And able to make other race after that whitout log out ?!? And 2 oth racer who race the same guyt got DNF too ... Lol I can says that was the last time i put money into ur game
  • Options
    KauaiboysKauaiboys Registered Users 7 Posts
    Fix this!! I lost 7 cars tonight to this DNF. IT is user initiated. The other guy always says "I spun" did u win? Knowing I lost the car. Fix this or you will lose alot of players. It's getting boring now and worse now that the hacks are back.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    DNF has nothing to do with who you race against, it means our server did not receive data from your race (essentially you just raced on your device and none of the info got to the server). This can occur from a disconnection or just because your connection is too slow in sending the information. It has nothing to do with data sent from your opponent.
  • Options
    Ubb31Ubb31 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Admin, please listen to wat we say! it happened yesterday , 6 times to me, always in pink race.Always when The opponent drives lik2-4 sec slower then you. this is a hack! Same as The dq bug in The game so unexabtable, so much money involved !!!
  • Options
    Lol that funny ... I NEVER had a DNF ... Except when i race for pink ... Thats so funny !
  • Options
    Wow ur game was so funny another car lost with ur DNF !!! I suppose this is another time a connection lost ... Funny thats always do that only when we make pink race ... And this time i have lost my 993 ... Thks for ur great service ! U have lost another player !