Can not access brotherhood!

KIL0 iReconKIL0 iRecon Registered Users 5 Posts
I am playing Gun Bros 2 on an iPhone 5 with IOS 6.1, and I am unable to access the brotherhood. I get a message that says I need to be logged into a social network to use the brotherhood. After I press ok, I get the options of logging into facebook or game center. Once I make my selection, I then get taken to a screen that says login, with both game center and facebbok. If I select game center, it has me enter my itunes password. Doing this takes me to the account portion of game center. If I select facebook, nothing seems to happen. A cog in the lower right spins saying loading the entire time. I have already connected my facebook to Gun Bros 2. No matter what I seem to do, I can not gain access to the brotherhood.
Prev1

Comments

• mrexxonmrexxon Registered Users 3 Posts
    There are problems with some of the servers and the team is fixing them right now. The problem you are experiencing should rectify itself soon.

You are doing everything correctly so once the problem is solved you should be good to go.

Thanks in advance for your patience!
  • KIL0 iReconKIL0 iRecon Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you for the reply and information reguarding my issue.
  • phonghuunguyephonghuunguye Registered Users 4 Posts
    I just placed a 200 wb purchase on my account, to received some armor set on limited purchase, then I try to add brotherhood, login game center and fb, now my WB is all gone, I lose $9.99 x 2 on both of my ipad, disappointmented
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    I just placed a 200 wb purchase on my account, to received some armor set on limited purchase, then I try to add brotherhood, login game center and fb, now my WB is all gone, I lose $9.99 x 2 on both of my ipad, disappointmented

Sorry you had trouble with the purchase. Please submit a ticket to Glu Customer Care and provide your device information along with the detailed information you posted here. They will be happy to assist you promptly.

Thank you.
  • KIL0 iReconKIL0 iRecon Registered Users 5 Posts
    So I was able to login via both game center and facebook, however the game does not display anyone under brotherhood. I know for a fact that I have atleast 30 friends through game center whom have all played Gun Bros 2. is this another server issue that is being looked into or is this somehow a bi-product of the previous issue? Either way it's frustrating to say the least. i do understand that this game is new to iOS devices and will have bugs that need squashed so I am being patient. I just figured I would bring it to GLU's attention so it can be fixed. Thank you for such an amazing game though, I do enjoy the new graphics on my iPhone 5. Keep up the great work.
  • TommyTommy Registered Users 22 Posts
    I am having this problem as well on my iPad 3, iOS 6.1.2, Brotherhood was working fine for me about a day ago but it has stopped working now.
    Web Developer
    Game Center: Devistations
  • mrexxonmrexxon Registered Users 3 Posts
    The team have been working on fixing Brotherhood issues and it appears to be working now. Let us know if you have more problems and we'll continue to iron them out for you.
  • phonghuunguyephonghuunguye Registered Users 4 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Sorry you had trouble with the purchase. Please submit a ticket to Glu Customer Care and provide your device information along with the detailed information you posted here. They will be happy to assist you promptly.

Thank you.

I got a reply
    Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

If you have a question about an iTunes charge, please contact the iTunes store customer service to inquire about your purchase. Apple does not allow developers to handle billing issues.

If you get an answer saying that In-App purchases are the responsibility of the developer, please insist that they assist you as we have no way of accessing their purchase records.

We are the developer and do not have access to any account or billing information on the iTunes App Store. We hope this information assists you.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

This made me no longer wanted to purchasing anything longer from Glu Mobile, they tell us to contact ITunes, and ITunes tell us to contact Glu Mobile. I advised everyone not to wasted their money, Glu Mobile seems only focus on money incoming, but not customer's problem, especially all the problem in Gun Bros 1 which haven't fixed yet, like no new planet, some quest can't be done. Now Gun Bros 2 having problem with crediting and purchasing reset because of login brotherhood problem.
  • GantarasGantaras Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am still unable to log into either gamecenter or facebook through the game, even tough when i go to the apps for both i am connected
  • Ilanm893Ilanm893 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi everyone at Glu. I have a question too. I have managed to add a friend to my brotherhood list
    and play with him one mission,
    But afterwards when trying to recruit him again the game says I have to wait 24 hours before I'm able to do so. What is the reason behind this if may I ask?
    Beside this I'm really enjoying the game, so a reply will be greatly appreciated.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hi All! The Brotherhood is functioning intermittently for some folks, but don't worry- we are aware of the problem and are working on it! Thanks for your patience!
    phonghuunguye:

The team is working on fixing the issue with the brotherhood. We appreciate your patience while this is in process.

The reply your received about your purchase is correct, we don't have access to Apple's billing system so we can't change any transaction. What we can do is help you get that purchase added in the game once the team resolves the brotherhood issue.

I looked under both of your accounts and can't find your ticket. please provide your ticket number and I'll make sure they contact you again to resolve this issue when they have a way to do it.

Thank you.
  • AdrianAdrian Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same problem. Whenever I choose the Game Center Login, game crashes.
    Either way, I can't even play the game even offline. It was working fine the first day I installed it but in the succeeding tries in playing the game, it just crashes.

I'm using a 3rd gen iPod touch
  • ZZ_JZZZ_JZ Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is a serious problem, connection is hit-or-miss.
    I assume the red wifi looking symbol at the top (sometimes green with a check mark) indicates online connected, but sometimes it says not connected and I can actually play online and sometimes it shows green and I can't play online.
    I've connected both GC and FB and ability to login is still spotty.
    Very frustrating.

Also, why no ability to add people to your brotherhood after you've been randomly connected to play multiplayer?

I owned almost every gun in GunBros1 (well, all the high powered ones anyways) and would like to do the same for this game but good luck getting people to spend over $50 to buy weapons! Not very well thought out on your part Glu.

Add me in GC- ZZ_JZ
    Server maintenance was applied last night. More stability so far and most of you should be back in business. The rest are being worked on as we speak, all looking good do far.

See you on the battlefield!
  • AdambuzzAdambuzz Registered Users 5 Posts
    It was working great up until yesterday when I got home from work. I have tried to connect to Game Center and Facebook multiple times (40-50) even rebooting my ipad and opening the apps fresh. Will not connect to brotherhood. Just stays on the screen with the loading wheel spinning.

Also, after a match when I am opening all the collected crates it levels me up sometimes 3 and 4 times and increases my HP. When I go back to the main screen, it subtracts it all like it never happened.
  • ASWRosenbachASWRosenbach Registered Users 7 Posts
    You may think you may have fixed this, but it has been at least 2-3 days since I've been able to use the brotherhood. Worse, the game effectively reloads with each attempt...which takes a ridiculous amount of time. Any chance of A) tamping down load times and B) have it pause in the background...is 'start fresh' on every launch is a deal breaker on the 'I'd like this to be my go-to break game' front. Meh.
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I am playing Gun Bros 2 on an iPhone 5 with IOS 6.1, and I am unable to access the brotherhood. I get a message that says I need to be logged into a social network to use the brotherhood. After I press ok, I get the options of logging into facebook or game center. Once I make my selection, I then get taken to a screen that says login, with both game center and facebbok. If I select game center, it has me enter my itunes password. Doing this takes me to the account portion of game center. If I select facebook, nothing seems to happen. A cog in the lower right spins saying loading the entire time. I have already connected my facebook to Gun Bros 2. No matter what I seem to do, I can not gain access to the brotherhood.

Having the exact same problem as the one who started this thread . Cant select facebook and gamecenter will send me to the app "gamecenter" i would enter my password , tap ok , go back to app and still nothing . I was wonderring if they are still fixing it as of march 2 2013 . I had half of the armor set already complete and i deleted the app because i eanted to see if it would fix the tremendously long waiting time at the start with" calling mom" but it just deleted data and only way to get it back is singing in to brotherhood but i cant access it as i just explained :(
    IMG%5D
  • MikeieMikeie Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have been losing Xp and levels but not armours . Not so bad but 2 times i used bucks to continue and its random . So for now ill not continues but a fix be nice. Also brotherhood not working
  • LegoGLLegoGL Registered Users 22 Posts
    Server maintenance was applied last night. More stability so far and most of you should be back in business. The rest are being worked on as we speak, all looking good do far.

I'm assuming by 'back in business' you are not referring to the brotherhood issues. I know I am still experiencing them.
    LegoGL wrote: »
    I'm assuming by 'back in business' you are not referring to the brotherhood issues. I know I am still experiencing them.

Yes i am having same problem as you . Even with facebook . Hope this issue get resolved super quick because all my data has been lost unless i sign in with gamecenter and gun bros 2 does not let it . We need a fix asap
    IMG%5D
  • jackyjacky Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am having the same problem. After adding some friends on game center, they don't show up on the on the Brotherhood. One of them even showed up for a day or so, and then when quit the game and went back the friend disappeared again.

Many of us are on the forums trying to figure out if anything is still being done about the brotherhood issues. Could we please get an update or acknowledgment of the issues. I know you said the rest is being worked on but what is the rest?
    LegoGL wrote: »
    Many of us are on the forums trying to figure out if anything is still being done about the brotherhood issues. Could we please get an update or acknowledgment of the issues. I know you said the rest is being worked on but what is the rest?

Yes opengl couldnt have said it better myself . We need clarification about this quick cuz its reallyyy annoying . Im still level 2 i refuse to pass the game all over again till i can sign in to gamecenter and play with my data from gamecenter
    IMG%5D
  • MikeieMikeie Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes opengl couldnt have said it better myself . We need clarification about this quick cuz its reallyyy annoying . Im still level 2 i refuse to pass the game all over again till i can sign in to gamecenter and play with my data from gamecenter

Can't log into Game Center and camt level up past23 I've gotten 24 like 5 time then when I press continue it puts me back to 23 this needs to be fixed we pay money for this and we lose in the end ive had no response from support i emailed them saterday and no response still . I'm wondering if i uninstall and reinstall if ill lose all my guns i payed for
    Mikeie wrote: »
    Can't log into Game Center and camt level up past23 I've gotten 24 like 5 time then when I press continue it puts me back to 23 this needs to be fixed we pay money for this and we lose in the end ive had no response from support i emailed them saterday and no response still . I'm wondering if i uninstall and reinstall if ill lose all my guns i payed for

DO NOT UNINSTALL AND REJNSTALL UNTIL ISSUE IS FIXED. I lost my data cuz gamecenter wont log in to retrieve my data
    IMG%5D
  • LobbyLobstaLobbyLobsta Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm also still waiting for this to be fixed. I can't login using Game Center or Facebook. My Level 21 bro needs the help of his friends. Timeline?
  • TECHNOGORILLATECHNOGORILLA Registered Users 5 Posts
    Chiming in here with the same problem. I've lost all data after I tried to add my first "bro" this morning. No recovery despite seeing "welcome back" from GameCenter at startup. Please keep me advised.
    Sub-creatures! Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, the Traveller has come! Choose and perish!
    Chiming in here with the same problem. I've lost all data after I tried to add my first "bro" this morning. No recovery despite seeing "welcome back" from GameCenter at startup. Please keep me advised.

LOL about getting advised on anything. Last time an admin posted in this thread was 2/22. Starting to wonder if they care.

Best advise, deal with the default bro.
    This issue seems to be fixed. Great job Glu and Support team.