Is there a limit on bros

propermurderupropermurderu Registered Users 5 Posts
Just wondering if there is a limit on bros for the brotherhood, mine works, but new bros aren't showing up as i add new friends

Comments

• TommyTommy Registered Users 22 Posts
    There is a current limit of 500 Game Center friends.

You can find out more information regarding the Gun Bros 2 Brotherhood in my thread, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?661-Gun-Bros-2-Brotherhood-Game-Center-Usernames

If you have any further questions feel free to PM me :-)
    Web Developer
    Game Center: Devistations
  • ejnlinejnlin Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am well under the limit for game center friends and have 16 brothers, but only 9 show up.
  • wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    From what I can remember, your friends that are not playing the game will not show up in your friends list - I am 67.8% sure this is the case.

Try asking one of your friends who isn't showing up to download the game and see if they show up. :)
    happy gaming
  • ejnlinejnlin Registered Users 3 Posts
    Wacamoe, I have not asked, but according to the friend center, these 8 friends have all played within the last 24 hours. I can give you specific names if that helps. I am getting friend requests in response to one of the threads on this forum from active players and even if I accept the players and even if they show up in the game center, they do not show up as gun bros 2 brothers. Thanks for your help. Have a great day.