Leadership

nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
Been playing this game for a while now, and I noticed you have to upgrade leadership for every hero seperately. I'd suggest making this a part of the 'all heroes'-section, because you can't choose which hero to fight with every round, so you have to keep them all upgraded unfortunately. I just spent about 3 revives because I had to fight with a least favorite hero. Furthermore the game seems greatly improved compared to part 1. Bit difficult to get into, but once you get the hang of it it's awesome. I'd appreciate a reply of some sort on the suggestion though :) cheers!

Comments

• GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Thanks for the suggestion, nagoyah! Feel free to add more as you get further in the game!
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestion, nagoyah! Feel free to add more as you get further in the game!
    Unfortunately been working a lot, but weekend coming up so i'm sure to play a fair bunch :D
  • obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    nagoyah wrote: »
    Been playing this game for a while now, and I noticed you have to upgrade leadership for every hero seperately. I'd suggest making this a part of the 'all heroes'-section, because you can't choose which hero to fight with every round, so you have to keep them all upgraded unfortunately. I just spent about 3 revives because I had to fight with a least favorite hero. Furthermore the game seems greatly improved compared to part 1. Bit difficult to get into, but once you get the hang of it it's awesome. I'd appreciate a reply of some sort on the suggestion though :) cheers!

I agree! I always did think it was odd that each hero needed leadership upgraded separately. Although I do know that some heroes might not need it as much since which hero you play with affects which allies are best. I do think it should be a global upgrade.