Ok, here is CON and PRO

phonghuunguyenphonghuunguyen Registered Users 8 Posts
I beat the game at level 22
Result, Glu Mobile robbed 2x $9.99 from both of me and my wife's ipad, for their **** up brotherhood server problem.

They tell us to deal with ITunes, since there are no proof of purchase, when they could have ask for proof and solve it for us.

ITunes don't give a shit and tell us to contact Glu Mobile

Pro - Nice jump from Gun Bros 1, good graphic and game play, exciting.
Collecting randoms item for a complete set to get bonus was an old suggestion for Gun Bros 1 on those infinity gear etc, never thought they use the suggestion for Gun Bros 2, I have a feeling any suggest you provide here, they will use it for GUn Bros 3 instead of fix it.

Con - ****** Customer SErvice, they haven't improve a bit since Gun Bros 1, they left all the problems behind and proceed to Gun Bros 2, and they say they will fix all problem/bug right away. FIX my ***, if something involving money and time, they will **** you over and ignore you. Just like how they locked my other accounts for complaining about the purchased **** up and they can't handle it.

con -
as soon its released, there are already hacks allow people to obtain all the guns and jump on #1 ladder rank top 100, poor security, funny thing is they don't take care of the people who purchased gun with WB.

con - all 8 campaign , there are only 2 bosses and 3 maps, its just a repeat, the last mission just more monsters., instead each different map/monster for each campaign, (which man you can easily get bored later on) remind you of Gun Bros1 ? less monster , no planets updating, samething over and over.

con - finding same items need to scroll though it to sell it, without an auto sell option is areal pain in ***.

con - default bro there isn't no default bro, once you hire someone, its last for only 1 mission and its switch back to a weak default bro. I bet they did this so you can add bunch of brotherhood.

Gun Bros 1, I have all the guns, but they didn't promise to add more planets.
Gun Bros 2, don't bother to spend money to buy all the gun, at the end they will treat you like Gun Bros 1 trash.

Recommendation to a friend? yes I will recommend to some kids who are bored and have nothing to do, but I won't recommend this to any addiction player that will waste money.

Comments

• LegoGLLegoGL Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yes, Gun Bros 2 is here. Great graphics and game does run super smooth for the most part.

As for the customer service, most apps are this way. You paid apple for the WB so it is apples problem. Kinda crappy but that's how most apps work.

I have no idea about the hacks. I can't see what guns they have because brotherhood doesn't work. Also, is it possible someone bought best gun and plays more than you?

More maps is always better, on the same note, aren't you glad the new game looks so great and you get to play it now? They have to start somewhere after all.

Yes, some sort of organization on the armor screens would be a huge plus.

Default bro is totally lame and dies instantly on higher levels. I'm assuming they figured you would have lots of bros to play with by the time you got there. Once brotherhood gets fixed I'm sure it won't be a problem.

As far as your recommendation it is fun playing right now and I'm super happy about #2, on the same note some fixes are needed and I'm sure they are working on them so they can get more people playing. Soon you will be able to recommend to all your friends.
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    The game JUST came out. Unless Glu acts like GLU...... then Things will get better... (ROFLCOPTERS, jk Glu)
    Everyone please wait at LEAST a month before you start talking shyt! Thank you!
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Agree, the game just came out, Glu should be paying attention to what customers recommend since they are the ones who provide them the money to keep going.

About the hack situation there iis nothing you can do about it, this is not an online game that you can update every week to make little changes that would make the hacks useless. All iPod games can be hacked easily not only this one, and keep in mind that even though they are hackers they can help you through missions, at least you don't have to fight with them.

The brotherhood system is pretty useless to me, you can only hire one bro for 1 mission, and you have to wait 24 hours to hire him back, also these bros don't have a "barrier" color for their weapons, which make them more useless and make also the brotherhood point less since you are using it to have a better score or time in missions.
  • branushkabranushka Registered Users 4 Posts
    Not thrilled with how much glu coin is required just to play. No health or other adds just have to use coin. No ways to add to coins except 1 each level. Need coin to level guns now not just level them by playing. I so far am not impressed. 7 coins if you die to continue if u don't pay u lose everything you collected. I really wish they would have just added more planets to first one. I like that one better.
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    looks like GLU going in direction of no more freebies... ie free GLU gold... All new games are far to expensive - need to spend real money if you want to progress...
  • nickb2105nickb2105 Registered Users 1 Posts
    What happened to daily rewards and being able to refine your explodium to make it go farther. Guns are way to expensive in this game to not have one or both. If they could fix that problem this game could be awesome.
  • flamnaceflamnace Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hate in-app-purchases. How about charge up front for the game, then make all content unlockable through gameplay.