Where do I check armor stats?

ShimmyboyShimmyboy Registered Users 1 Posts
I know how to equip and look at armor, but I see no where that indicates what said armor does. Like boosting speed or damage? What am I missing, this seemed way easier in the first game to check.
Thanks

Comments

• someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    I agree, I like the old way better. ANYWAYS.... heres how it works....

If you find a Helmet that you do not own, and its stats are: +1 hp +1 spd.......
    Then the game adds 1 health and 1 speed to your GUNBRO PERMANENTLY, the armor then has NO stats. You have them.
    The armor is for looks after, or explodium if you have extras or just dont want it.
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • LegoGLLegoGL Registered Users 22 Posts
    When you find armor it 'extracts' the stats and adds them to your bro permanently. This only happens when you find the piece the first time. What this means is you can get lots of HP and speed by finding all the armor and make your bro look however you want. Don't worry about going shirtless and no having any armor, cause it doesn't make a difference.
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hi Shimmyboy,

What someGUYwithADHD and LegoGL described is true. Stats are permanently applied to your Bro the first time that you find a piece of armor (which gives you the benefit of being able to dress however you'd like!). As for the Stat values, they vary from piece to piece. To view the Stats and Set Bonuses for Armor, tap the Collections button on the Main menu. The Stat value for each piece is displayed under its icon or silhouette.

Hope that helps!
    ~Mom
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    Im retracting my previous statement, as I'm starting to like this approach better. ;)
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote