Upgrading A Gun

rojasje608rojasje608 Registered Users 2 Posts
In the original gun bros you could improve the stats on a gun by using it. Can you do that in gun bris2? And can you see their progress?

Comments

• dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Yes you can. After you purchase the weapon there is an option to upgrade it. Unlike the first one, u can upgrade it more times. The fifth upgrade is given free. Also there is an option to add something to null barriers of enemies. The barriers make it more difficult for enemies to die/take damage.

Comments and feedback welcome.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • rojasje608rojasje608 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ok. That's cool. I'm disappointed that you need warbucks to do that though. I liked using a gun in order to make it better. It was just another aspect of the game to perfect.
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    agreeing with rojasje608 above. The more I play.... the more what improves? besides the damage to my vision lol!
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    agreeing with rojasje608 above. The more I play.... the more what improves? besides the damage to my vision lol!

How about your reflexes, your sense of camaraderie, and your prevailing hatred of the T.O.O.L.?

Also, never forget that Gun Bros 2 is a part of this balanced breakfast!