No more Zombie Samurai?

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
One thing I liked about the original SVZ is playing the human and the zombie version. Was expecting a zombie version of the kunoichi.

Did they remove it because not many people are playing the zombie version? Or is it possible that it will come back in later updates?

Cheers.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    One thing I liked about the original SVZ is playing the human and the zombie version. Was expecting a zombie version of the kunoichi.

Did they remove it because not many people are playing the zombie version? Or is it possible that it will come back in later updates?

Cheers.
    Seeing as its only just released I'm guessing there will be some updates. Its just 40 waves now, so a possible zombie-side would be great.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Yeah a zombie version of the ninja and ronin would be nice.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    Yeah a zombie version of the ninja and ronin would be nice.

+1 to this.

Also, I think they should make the levels more difficult each time you beat them. Similar to how they did the stages on the first SvZ. I think it would keep you wanting to play even more, even though I play too much as it is. I played almost 12 hours the other night... maybe more lol
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    +1 to this.

Also, I think they should make the levels more difficult each time you beat them. Similar to how they did the stages on the first SvZ. I think it would keep you wanting to play even more, even though I play too much as it is. I played almost 12 hours the other night... maybe more lol
    Actually, I am almost 100% sure this is the case in SvZ2. After beating the game I kept replaying #49 since it seemed like it gave the most rewards, and I'm not entirely sure, but it seems to be getting harder, each wave. Even wave #1 or #5 seem to get 'harder'.
    nagoyah wrote: »
    Actually, I am almost 100% sure this is the case in SvZ2. After beating the game I kept replaying #49 since it seemed like it gave the most rewards, and I'm not entirely sure, but it seems to be getting harder, each wave. Even wave #1 or #5 seem to get 'harder'.
    ahhh nice... good to know! I'm going to try that out for myself.
  • hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    daily challenge give more rewards.. summore free glu coins:cool:
    One thing I noticed is that it seems that if you do all 1-50 levels in consecutive order, they give you a zombie-head-in-a-box. So far, I've gotten this at least 5 times already!
  • hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    One thing I noticed is that it seems that if you do all 1-50 levels in consecutive order, they give you a zombie-head-in-a-box. So far, I've gotten this at least 5 times already!

owh.. i gto that zombie in a box after play daily challenge 5 times straight.. sure get :D
    hardeyboyz wrote: »
    owh.. i gto that zombie in a box after play daily challenge 5 times straight.. sure get :D
    nice! i'll have to start playing more then. I usually just get tons of souls and boxes. Especially when I use a lucky charm.
  • GraecusGraecus Registered Users 5 Posts
    This is why I play SvZ1 more. +1
  • JelesekaJeleseka Registered Users 3 Posts
    I've never once have gotten a zombie head in the box, and I've played for 20+ hours overall, and I play a lot....I don't get it...