Options

Glu Credits are causing my game to crash after Level 50??

LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
I have an interesting problem. No matter how much free space I have on my tablet, when I progress further into this game, my game constantly freezes in the middle of stages.

Comments

• Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    What device are you using? If you are using an Android device, try what i did and see if it helps.go to settings/applications. Go to google play and download manager. Delete the cache and data. DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME. If you have Android Assistant inslled, try to free up some background apps and free up the cache

Then access Google play and open the game from there. Hope this helps.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    What device are you using? If you are using an Android device, try what i did and see if it helps.go to settings/applications. Go to google play and download manager. Delete the cache and data. DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME. If you have Android Assistant inslled, try to free up some background apps and free up the cache

Then access Google play and open the game from there. Hope this helps.

I have an acer a200 tablet, with Tegra 2 dual-core processor and GeForce GPU. I freed up 3GB of memory so it was pretty frustasting to see I have this problem. Thanks for your reply. I'll give it a try. Unfortunately, I already unistalled the game and had to start all over :(

But I'll let you know when I get to 50 again. Thanks again =D
  • Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Ok im taking note of this. If the same thing happens, let me know and lets check if it might be an emerging bug. Then again we do have a rekatively new game and if there are problems we will check if there would be updates and fixes.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    Appreciate all your help man! By the way, I've made it past level 50.. TWICE now with NO problems yay!!! lol

I think the problem occurs whenever I install the first Samurai Vs Zombies. I don't know why, but that game doesn't seem to like having a lot of Gold coins lol. Oh well, on to the new and improved SvZ 2 ;)
  • Options
    hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    Appreciate all your help man! By the way, I've made it past level 50.. TWICE now with NO problems yay!!! lol

I think the problem occurs whenever I install the first Samurai Vs Zombies. I don't know why, but that game doesn't seem to like having a lot of Gold coins lol. Oh well, on to the new and improved SvZ 2 ;)

lol.. i reinstall Sv1 back just to earn all the gold coin...didnt recall lvl 50 i think grant you about 60gold coin..:o
  • Options
    Well, the problem has reared it's ugly head again. It's definitely not a problem on my end.

I mean, I've unistalled DemonsScore, Dead Trigger, Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City, and STILL, this freezing occurs when I try to save up my gold coins. I cant get past the loading screen.

I mean, the games mentioned are high end tegra games, and I have NOOOOO problems, no lags, no glitch NOTHING! And most of them take up 1gig per game.

and yet this game only takes about 200mb - 300mb and I'm having this issue. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, clean cache, clean system, killed apps on startup, killed tasks, restarted, tap the screen during loading... nothing. I've played emulators of all sorts on my device : n64, playstation, psp... no problem.

What's the issue here?