Options

Attacking and defending

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
i know about the attacking part but im not sure how the defending works. Hope dome can give feedback. Also do i get attavked only when im onle or would i get attacked even if my device is off?

Cheers.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• Options
    nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    The key seems to be upgrading since I've completed the game and haven't been attacked once. So I'm afraid I cant help you with this one.
  • Options
    LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
    nagoyah wrote: »
    The key seems to be upgrading since I've completed the game and haven't been attacked once. So I'm afraid I cant help you with this one.
    Same here, I have beat the game and haven't been attacked once. I guess most people will attack the guy with the lowest rating. However, I have tried to test myself. I was at about 4,000+ and tried to attack a guy with a 9,000+ rating... bad decision lol

I read the FAQ but still wasn't sure about whether or not you'll get attacked when you're offline. However, I do know that if you enable push notifications, you will get a notification that warns you when you are being attacked. Hope this helps. Peace =D
  • Options
    Now in this case should push notifications be enabled or can it be turned off?

I did try attacking someone with a higher rating. Barely won but i used up a lot of revives. The best technique in this case is to destroy his shrine as quickly a possible.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    Now in this case should push notifications be enabled or can it be turned off?

I did try attacking someone with a higher rating. Barely won but i used up a lot of revives. The best technique in this case is to destroy his shrine as quickly a possible.

lol yea, i went to some guy's shrine at the last 20 seconds. His ronin was UNSTOPPABLE, so I made a mad dash for it!

You should enable push notifications if you want a warning.
  • Options
    Also the legendary strikes also help in doing damage to the players shrine from afar.
  • Options
    Also the legendary strikes also help in doing damage to the players shrine from afar.
    I'm not too sure about the whirlwind-strike actually.
  • Options
    From what i know when kill/damage the oponents minions, the legendary strike meter goes up. Once it is full, you get to use one of the abilities lshown like the tornado or my favorite is the summon zombie minion. These are supposed to help deal damage to the oponents shrine.

But as i play the game more i believe that it only gets to damage the shrine of your oponent if you are near it. Otherwise, the damage is deal to the hero and minions. Will try to observe miepre when i play the game.

Cheers.
  • Options
    Update. Legendary strike allows you to make an attack based on the skill in the circle. You activate it by dealing damage to you oponent and his/her minions. Both the oponent and the minions will get damage. Verified after maybe 10 or so tries but did not notice if the strike or my hero was the one doing the damage - because the hero was too close when normally do the strikes.
  • Options
    Update. Legendary strike allows you to make an attack based on the skill in the circle. You activate it by dealing damage to you oponent and his/her minions. It only deals damage to the oponent and the minions - not the shrine. Verified after maybe 10 or so tries.
    I did notice the arrow-strike does in fact damage the enemy shrine. Also, obviously the zombies summoned will automatically go for the shrine.
  • Options
    Ok maybe i did not notice it since more often than not i am too close to the shrine so im not sure if it was me or it was the strike doing the damage. Thanks for pointing it out. Cheers.
  • Options
    Yea, I notice the lightning strike hit the shrine only because I was practically still close to my base when I used the strike, then I saw and heard the shrine get attacked.
  • Options
    Thanks for the verification. So legendary strike will damage the shrine but you need to deal damage or kill minions to increase the strike meter.