I think Collections are saved even if you uninstall the game, but....

LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
Collections seemed to be stored for later. But, I think it only works if you use the same Screen Name when you first starting playing multiplayer. Also, you have to complete a collection before it shows up.

For example, I uninstalled the game. I started doing my enemy collection. I was at 0 completions. Once, I completed it, it said I had completed once already and I was instantly awarded Spider Lady instead of the Oni.

I hope this makes sense... cause it doesn't make sense to me, but I like it! =D

Comments

• dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Thanks for the observation. Then again the collections are somewhat separate from the game data so it is possible that this is the case. Lets see feedback from others.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    That could possibly been saved on your device. Glu does not have a server where they save game progress. I have seen them say several times to now uninstall games to try to correct problems. If you are having issues with a game, it would probably be best to try to get help with customer service and see what they have to say. Even if it means filling out a ticket. I've lost game progress on 5 games by uninstalling and would (which I 1/2 expected, so no big deal), but would hate for that to happen to anyone who has a lot of time and money tied up into a game.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Thanks for the clarification on the server part of glu. So definitely uninstalling is not something we recommend.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
    Ooops, yeah please do not intentionally uninstall the game. What I meant to say was that I accidentally uninstalled the game before asking for help. After reinstalling, I had to start all over, I was glad to see that my collection was still saved at least =D

So yeah, ask for help first... Do not uninstall. Learned that the hard way :)

By the way, thanks for the info about the server thing.
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    I think with all the social media and linked accounts and what not it should be possible to get some sort of saved game for your games. Even though I'm already glad Glu coins are connected between all of your games.