Options

Still waiting

Blaster8766Blaster8766 Registered Users 6 Posts
As everyone with android devices knows GB2 isn't released yet and I don't know about the rest of u but I've been checking play store at least 6 times a day. So I decided to start this discussion to see if I'm the only one who is going crazy waiting and reading articles and reviews ever spare moment I have.

Comments

• Options
    grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    LOL
    You are not the only one. I had some issues with original GB and hardly wait for GB2 for a while...
  • Options
    I know a update on the situation would be great! But tomorrow will be a week since it was released on ios so I'm sure they won't make us wait too much longer right?
  • Options
    LegoGLLegoGL Registered Users 22 Posts
    I do have iOS systems so I am playing. They do have some major fixes needed. I would imagine they are trying to fix some of these bigger issues before releasing for android. As of this point at times it has been a real trick to get things done in game. Maybe not so horrible waiting for a better game, sometimes being the first one isn't a good thing.
  • Options
    wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    GB2 for Android is coming soon. I can assure the team is working hard on it and Android users are not forgotten!
    happy gaming
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Awesome!!! I am a Gun Bro. fanatic. Not bad to have as a "sis" in your brotherhood either. lol
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    I'm sure u guys at glu have a lot on ur plates right now and I also know u put up with a lot of jerks posting some lets just say not nice things. I started this chat to try and make the wait a little more bearable because although there are many other great glu games bombshells and tavern quest are no substitute for gun bros!
  • Options
    Today is 2 weeks since it came out for ios. Is there any word on android yet or can u still only give us "coming soon" lol
  • Options
    wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    Keep your eyes posted.....like now.....
    http://bit.ly/YYsW9u
    happy gaming
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    wacamoe wrote: »
    Keep your eyes posted.....like now.....
    http://bit.ly/YYsW9u

How does one post their eyes? I've been trying since I read your comment, and I think I need new glasses now.
This discussion has been closed.