A Wild TotallyNotSteve Appeared!

TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
Hey there, folks!

Before I introduce myself, I'd like to clear the air about something: I am totally not Steve. I'm so totally not Steve, I'm even going to refer to myself as TotallyNotSteve. Who is Steve, you may ask? I don't know. I work with a few guys named Steve, but they're not that Steve. That Steve is some other Steve, and he's totally not me, thus I am TotallyNotSteve.

Everyone pretty clear on that? Great! Please explain it to me...

Anyway, I'm a QA Lead here at Glu Mobile, and I'll be doing what I can to answer your questions, provide support, or occasionally offer culinary tips for...

... I'm sorry, I've just been informed that I'm not allowed to offer culinary tips. Apparently some people in this office have woefully unrefined palates.

Well, fine then. I'll stick to answering questions about our games, and although I'll pay particular attention to Gun Bros 2 on Android, you can feel free to ask me about almost anything. For instance, if you're trying to get a really great infusion of flavor in a REDACTED

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Any news on a update/fix on the login with facebook and gamecenter on IOS and mist bugs encountered so far?
    IMG%5D
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    TNS, thanks so much for joining us! The GB2 players have been patiently awaiting the arrival of a GB2 expert!

Also, you are more than welcome to post culinary tips in "General Discussion" where they won't be redacted. ;)
  • TECHNOGORILLATECHNOGORILLA Registered Users 5 Posts
    Uh... how about
    I see no change at all. All progress is gone and although GameCenter welcomes me at startup, it cannot seem to connect in-game.
    Sub-creatures! Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, the Traveller has come! Choose and perish!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Uh... how about
    Before everyone starts bombarding TNS with one-off questions, please be patient as he will be making his way through the threads over time (not all today).
    Thanks so much.
  • TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Any news on a update/fix on the login with facebook and gamecenter on IOS and mist bugs encountered so far?

We're working day and night to improve user experience in any way that we can (no, seriously, they don't let me out unless fifty random strangers burst into applause PLEASE SEND HELP), so any iOS issues will be addressed very soon. Often times, difficulties with logging in can be caused by an intermittent or weak Internet connection, so I'd recommend trying again while in range of decent WiFi. If that doesn't help things, the next thing I'd suggest is logging out of any other applications (like Facebook or GameCenter) and trying again.

Also, that bit about sending help? I was joking. Ha ha ha. I am in no way being bribed with cookies to say this.
  • wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    Hey there, folks!

Before I introduce myself, I'd like to clear the air about something: I am totally not Steve. I'm so totally not Steve, I'm even going to refer to myself as TotallyNotSteve. Who is Steve, you may ask? I don't know. I work with a few guys named Steve, but they're not that Steve. That Steve is some other Steve, and he's totally not me, thus I am TotallyNotSteve.

Everyone pretty clear on that? Great! Please explain it to me...

Anyway, I'm a QA Lead here at Glu Mobile, and I'll be doing what I can to answer your questions, provide support, or occasionally offer culinary tips for...

... I'm sorry, I've just been informed that I'm not allowed to offer culinary tips. Apparently some people in this office have woefully unrefined palates.

Well, fine then. I'll stick to answering questions about our games, and although I'll pay particular attention to Gun Bros 2 on Android, you can feel free to ask me about almost anything. For instance, if you're trying to get a really great infusion of flavor in a REDACTED

HEY! TNS! Back to work!
    happy gaming
This discussion has been closed.