Options

is there a way to reset game data

propermurderupropermurderu Registered Users 5 Posts
i didnt really know what i was doing when i first started, then i accidentally sold my best gun, is there a way to reset and start fresh

Comments

• Options
    propermurderupropermurderu Registered Users 5 Posts
    or just get my gun back
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Are you on iOS or Android? I'm not sure if I'll be able to help either way, but I'll certainly pretend that I know what I'm doing long enough for you to realize that I'm an idiot. Who knows? I might even find a way of assisting you!
  • Options
    LonegunnerLonegunner Registered Users 3 Posts
    i didnt really know what i was doing when i first started, then i accidentally sold my best gun, is there a way to reset and start fresh

If i sell my gun i get al the money i paid for back(few coins there).
  • Options
    TommyTommy Registered Users 22 Posts
    If you are using iOS, log out of the Game Center account you are using and create a new one then connect it with Gun Bros 2, this will give you a fresh start.

If you are using Android, try deleting the app and then installing it again or using another Play account to reinstall it.
    Web Developer
    Game Center: Devistations
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Tommy wrote: »
    If you are using iOS, log out of the Game Center account you are using and create a new one then connect it with Gun Bros 2, this will give you a fresh start.

If you are using Android, try deleting the app and then installing it again or using another Play account to reinstall it.

NOOOOOOOOOO!

... Sorry. That was an overreaction.

What I meant to say is that on Android, it's actually a lot easier than that to reset your save data. Keep in mind, you'll lose everything, including any armor, mods, or weapons you've collected, so proceed at your own risk!

To reiterate: BAD THINGS MIGHT HAPPEN IF YOU LISTEN TO ME. ONLY PROCEED IF YOU'RE SURE YOU WANT TO TAKE THAT RISK!

Still here? Okay, let's get dangerous:

1. Close Gun Bros 2.

2. Go to your Applications menu, and open Settings.

3. In the Settings menu, choose Apps or Applications.

4. Tap on Gun Bros 2.

5. Tap "Clear Data."

6. Put your device into Airplane Mode. (Alternatively, dig a really deep hole and build a lead-lined bunker in it, from which you can complete the next steps.)

7. Relaunch Gun Bros 2. It will act like you've never played before.

8. Acquire some save data. Like, beat the first boss or something. (How about that Honey Badger, eh?)

9. Exit Gun Bros 2 and take your device out of Airplane Mode. Relaunch, and you'll be presented with two save game options. Choose the most recent one.

Ta-daaaaaaa!