GB2 Experts Coming Soon!

GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
Hi All!
We are hoping to have some GB2 experts coming into the forums this weekend or early next to help out with some of your more specific questions and tech issues. If I could answer I would, but I'm just not quite that good yet with the game. :)

We appreciate the time you're taking to let us know about your issues and we are doing what we can to address them as they come up!

Thanks for playing GB2!

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Is someone trying to fix these login issues and game bugs like crates not opening and the data being corrupt on the server along with many issues us users are having? Is there any chance we will see a update to fix some if not all these issues anytime soon? We are all waiting to play a great game with minimum issues
    IMG%5D
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    These GB experts should be able to answer a lot of the questions about these little "hiccups" that the game is having. (or big "hiccups");)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    I know the team is aware of issues and is working to address them. I'm just a moderator in here, otherwise I'd have some more specific info for you.
    Are the developers looking at these forums for problems and solutions for the bugs people are having? And i sure hope these experts can help a lot of these issues people are having but only some bugs can be fixed with updates i just hope i can sign in to gamecenter through the gun bros 2 app cuz all my data is in there . When i deleted app and i got my data back through it but then deleted again due to a data corrupted on server or something like that in a little message box . But when i reinstalled wouldn't work anymore for days (took me over 3 hours to get the data back after first delete) . I believe in glu and really hope they can make a lot of people happy with updates and solutions (:
    IMG%5D
  • LegoGLLegoGL Registered Users 22 Posts
    So happy the brotherhood issues seem to be fixed. I haven't played yet but I did notice a whole heap of names suddenly appear in my brotherhood. Thanks Glu and Glamazon... glu for fixing, Glamazon for updating us.
    LegoGL wrote: »
    So happy the brotherhood issues seem to be fixed. I haven't played yet but I did notice a whole heap of names suddenly appear in my brotherhood. Thanks Glu and Glamazon... glu for fixing, Glamazon for updating us.

Still not working for me . No bros and wont let me sign in to either facebook or gamecenter to retrieve my data either
    IMG%5D
  • LegoGLLegoGL Registered Users 22 Posts
    LegoGL wrote: »

Not working once again. Guess it is still 'hopefully' getting fixed. One mission played with a real bro was nice. Got a gold star I was missing. Hopefully they can get it up running and stable soon.
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hello all,

I posted a long response in another thread, so I'm reposting that information here in hopes that more people see it.
    There are some known issues that some users are experiencing, and we are working to correct these issues as quickly as possible.
    If you are unable to resolve your issue with the below options, then I strongly urge you to create a Support ticket, via the provided link below. The issues being reported are not as widespread as they may seem, so in order to resolve any issue that you may be experiencing, and in a timely manner, we will need your GluID and associated email addresses (to be provided in a Support ticket). Please to not post any sensitive information on the forum.

As I wrote in this other thread:
    If you are experiencing issues with the game not loading properly (can’t get to the Main Menu):
    - Terminate and reboot the game (on iOS double-press the Home key to pull up the multitasking pane, tap and hold the GB2 icon, tap the red “x” to close the application, then reboot the game/with Android, Force stop the game from the Apps menu, and then reboot).

If you can advance to the Main menu but the Network Connectivity indicator (Red/Green antenna at the top of the display) is displayed as Red/Offline:
    - Check that you have a good wireless signal (connectivity can be spotty with Cellular data, so a good wi-fi connection is recommended).
    - Terminate and reboot the game.

If these problems persist, please contact Customer Support (see below).

In regards to the Brotherhood populating your Friend’s Bros, the Brotherhood is refreshed at Boot and upon Resume (minimizing the app, and then restoring it after a few seconds). If the Brotherhood is not displaying Bros, check that the Connectivity indicator is Green. Then refresh the Brotherhood list.

If you have previously played GB2 with a network connection and the game is now booting to the Bro Select screen (where you choose Percy or Francis), try tapping the “Played Gun Bros 2 before?” button and then connect to a social network via the Login screen. If you are still unable to recover your data, please contact Customer Support.

If the game is displaying the message “Gun Bros. 2 Account Error” at boot, please contact Customer Support as indicated in the message.

If you cannot retrieve your data after attempting the above, I would urge you to contact Customer Support. Please go here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask to submit a Customer Support ticket. For more details on submitting a ticket, please visit this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket

When submitting a Support ticket, if possible, please provide the email address for your Game Center and/or Facebook account, your GluID number (this can be found at the top of the About screen, in the Options menu) and a description of the issue that you encountered. Please also let us know if you have reinstalled the game since playing it, or if you have used the same account on multiple devices.
    You can even include a screen shot of your problem and any other information that could be helpful.