New game modes

artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
I know the game just came out and the two game modes are pretty neat, but the game gets annoying after awhile.

In endless mode you only get xplodium and exp, which is great don't get me wrong, but the only thing you can do with xplodium is buy new weapons, not even mods =/

here should be a game mode that allow you to collect xplodium while getting crates, you could say that the campaign mode its made for that, but no. The campaign mode its more like a slow pace gameplay, you just go through hordes of enemies and thats it, some of the missions are short, others long, but in all of them if you die you will lose all your xplodium, progress and crates(which seems unfair to me because crates are not exactly easy to get, especially the gold ones).

Maybe there could be a game like endless mode in which instead of getting xplodium you will go through hordes which a higher chance of getting crates, and the idea is survive throughout the hordes while collecting crates, reaching higher hordes will give you a better chance of golden crates are powerful weapons. The game finishes when you are killed, like in endless mode.

Comments

• LobbyLobstaLobbyLobsta Registered Users 9 Posts
    How about having an account where you can create several gun bro characters? My family all use the same Game Center account but we all have different iDevices so it would be great if we could have our own gun bro character each so that we didn't necessarily have to share one character. You can still prevent the characters from ever being able to play each other so that you retain the brotherhood multi-player aspect.

This would tie in nicely with having a female character or characters other than just Francis and Percy.
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    kinda Xena would be great :)
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    I agree with a GunChick(lol) My girlfriend wouldnt even consider LOOKING at the game because its MAN-Heaven. This may get a few more users!
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • LobbyLobstaLobbyLobsta Registered Users 9 Posts
    I agree, a gun girl / gal / chick could open the game to a bigger demographic which has its advantages.

As a slightly separate issue having multiple characters (like you would for example when using a world of Warcraft account) could result in getting people to upgrade several characters rather than just one (by purchasing war bucks & xplodium for each character). This could be really lucrative for Glu.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I like that idea!!! I've been a Gun Bro fan from day one. It would be awesome being able to choose a female character to be rather than a burly muscle guy. lol I love the game either way, but awesome idea!!!!;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool: