Armor and Mod Locations (CONTRIBUTORS NEEDED!!!)

crushonchicrushonchi Registered Users 3 Posts
Any chance any of you would be willing to help out the noobs amongst you by putting down locations of the various armors and mods? I particularly want to know where the "Son of Rambro" and "Malware" armor sets drop.

In return, I make these contributions:

ARMOR SETS--

FRAGGED Armor Set: Default

Divebomb Armor Set: Pay Back (100% Drop)

Ballistic Armor Set: Pay Back

Battle Armor Set: The Refinery

Stryker Armor Set: Pay Back / The Refinery / Bros On Fire (If you're really unlucky)

Pacifista Armor Set: The Refinery

Rambro Armor Set: Bros On Fire (The Refinery?)

SWAB Armor Set: Bros On Fire

Genuine USA Gent Armor Set: Bros On Fire

Cybr-Knight Armor Set: Bros On Fire

MODS--

Spyder Mine Mk.1: Pay Back (100% Drop Rate)

Rocket Shot Mk.1: Pay Back / The Refinery

D-Coy Mk.1: Pay Back (Boss Fight) / The Refinery

Shoe Speeder Mk.1: The Refinery

Shield Mk.1: Bros On Fire (The Refinery?)

Mallet of Brawn MK.1: Bros On Fire
Prev13

Comments

• LegoGLLegoGL Registered Users 22 Posts
    Here is my list for tonight ( may include some of the above)

Hired gun: shoe speeder MK.2, shockwave MK.2, corruptor helm

Bro-pocalypse: shoe speeder MK.2, instigator armor, instigator pants, America fy armor

Bro-sport: brotalo legs, amphibian armor, Stryker armor, brotalo armor, medic pants, medic armor, instigator armor, spider mine MK.3

Let me know once added and ill delete my post.
    Please add me as a contributor.
  • Krimson SkyKrimson Sky Registered Users 2 Posts
    Bro-Sport: Brotalo set (C), Medic set (B), Anti Malware (A), Psybro (A), Renegade (X), Oderian (X), Shirtless
    and probably the Ryno (although I haven't had a piece yet)

So far I'm sure about those as I've had repeats of these pieces from any of the levels in bro-sports.

Btw question out there, anyone figure out what makes crates drop, especially rare ones? So far kill streak, speed of kills or whatever else doesn't seem to affect the rng factor. (I've had missions were I breeze through don't get touched a single time an not a single crate drops)
  • Waynehsu770Waynehsu770 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I have tried a ton of times to get AntiMalware helm, Yojimbro pants, and Boomer helm several times in Bro-Sport but I always get the parts I already have like AntiMalware pants, Yojimbro helm, etc from the gold and silver crates.
  • crushonchicrushonchi Registered Users 3 Posts
    @LegoGL: Please, leave the post on! When I said contributors were needed, I was hoping for people to add on to the list with their own posts. I'm not sure how to add someone as contributor-- didn't even know you could, even!

@Krimson Sky: As far as I can tell, the drops are completely random-- no two drops will drop from the same enemy at the same time after the same type of death. For example, Neutron Armor peices can drop from shanks and pus tanks, during first or third wave, and after a critical or a prolonged battle. However, each set of missions will drop certain sets of armor and mods, not matter what: for Bros On Fire, it doesn't matter which mission you're playing, you have a more-or-less equal chance to get Cyber-Knight Armor peices.

@Waynehsu770: Just keep playing Bro-Sport missions (the one right before the boss to be safe)-- all missions in a series have a chance to drop any of the armor peices of whatever armor sets are assigned to that mission series, so your AntiMalware Helm, Yojimbo Pants, and Boomer Helm will drop as long as you keep playing a Bro-Sport mission... eventually.
  • crushonchicrushonchi Registered Users 3 Posts
    Oh, and this goes without saying, but many thanks to all those that have contributed so far (LegoGL, Krimson Sky, & Waynehsu770)! I hope more of my fellow BROS will contribute in the future!
  • Tommy GunTommy Gun Registered Users 1 Posts
    Just got Urban Pants from Bros on Fire mission 4.
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    (Erased to make space for near complete list)
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • BirdeverBirdever Registered Users 3 Posts
    Bros On Fire (Gold Creates Only) *Got gold on all stages

Mission 2
    Stryker Armor

Mission 3
    Genuine USA Gent Armor

Mission 4
    Shoe Speeder MK.1

Mission 5
    Singularity MK.1
  • BirdeverBirdever Registered Users 3 Posts
    Bro-Sassination (Gold Crates Only) *Got gold on all stages

Mission 1
    Stryker Armor (B)

Mission 2
    Pacifista X1 Pants (A)

Mission 3
    Singularity MK.1 (A)

Mission 4
    Battle Rag (B)

Mission 5
    D-Coy MK.1 (A)
    Btw I have noticed several times. When I beat the gold time on a mission and get a gold crate, the crate usually only reward me with a Stryker armor. Even on the hard levels like Bro-Sport, only Stryker armor is rewarded. It's kind of not proportional to the other things I get rewarded from other gold crates and even silver crates.
    Oh and I obtained the Ryno armor from Bro-Sport and I forgot which one, but from one of the last 2 missions of Bro-Sport.
  • TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    In case anyone's wondering, I'm totally strutting around in my Fruit of the Booms! They go great with my nifty green jacket and my Bronco Hat!

Aww yeah.
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    Btw I have noticed several times. When I beat the gold time on a mission and get a gold crate, the crate usually only reward me with a Stryker armor. Even on the hard levels like Bro-Sport, only Stryker armor is rewarded. It's kind of not proportional to the other things I get rewarded from other gold crates and even silver crates.

This issue occurred in the 1.0.0 version of the game, but should now be fixed in 1.1.0 (St. Patrick's Day version). Unfortunately if you have already received a Gold Mastery Crate, you won't be able to get another crate for those missions. Any missions you haven't received Gold Mastery for yet should now give you much better Armor and Mods in the 1.1.0 version.
  • adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    I'm starting to think the crate contents are completely random no matter where you play, save a few gold ones. But here's what I found that has not been mentioned by other people (not in order):

Bro-sassination
    (Level 2)
    1. Ronin armor
    2. Stryker pants
    3. Deep blue pants

(Level 4)
    1. Airstrike Mk. 2
    2. USA Gent FY armor

Bro on Bro
    (Level 5)
    1. Ronin leggings
    2. Rocket shot Mk.2
    3. Jungle rag

Hired gun
    (Level 4)
    1. Urban pants
    2. Arctic ninja Shizoko

Bro-pocalypse
    (Level 2)
    1. Fruit of the Booms
    2. Corruptor pants

(Level 4)
    1. Menacer set
    2. Arctic ninja tabi
    3. Amphibion armor
    4. Cambro pants
    5. Rocket Shot Mk. 3
    6. Jungle rag

(Level 5)
    1. Instigator pants
    2. Ryno helm
    3. Mallet of Brawn Mk.2
    4. Instigator armor
    5. Yojimbro leggings
    6. Amphibion helm

Bro sport
    (level 2)
    1. Medic armor
    2. Brotalo leggings

(level 3)
    1. Psybro armor
    2. D-coy Mk. 3

(level 4)
    1. Anti-malware pants
    2. Swarm Mk. 3
    3. Renegade pants

(level 5)
    1. Medic rag
    2. Brotalo legs
    3. Psybro helm
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p
    Isn't anyone else going to contribute? I keep updating my post but everyone else seems to have forgotten this thread :/ . Still missing a large amount of armor, help would be appreciated
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p
    In case anyone's wondering, I'm totally strutting around in my Fruit of the Booms! They go great with my nifty green jacket and my Bronco Hat!

Aww yeah.
    Totally got minez too man! I feel the power below the belt.... I hope the size of my gun really doesnt matter!

If I can get "set x helmet" in Bro-pocalypse level 2, does that mean I can get any of the "set x" items anywhere in bro-pocalypse lvls 1-5?

By the way..... I'll be creating a list by mashing everyones info together into one giant complete list.

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
    List moved to first visible page in thread, and changed to have a red font for easier visibility and access.

Found more items today:

Bro-sassination:
    Ninja mask

Bro-pocalypse:
    Swarm Mk. 2

Bro-sport:
    Shield Mk. 3, Bro-cellerator Mk. 3
    Does anyone know where to get the Boomer armor? I got 2 pieces a while ago, but I forgot where I got them from... in unrelated news, I completed Ballistic, Cambro, Brotalo & Psybro today. I'm a happy camper, thanks for the tips you guys!
  • SatansDaddySatansDaddy Registered Users 3 Posts
    Usually don't reply to threads although I admit to reading them to find my answers so I guess you could say I'm definitely a taker and not a giver . However , in this topic I noticed something extremely consistent in the crate and mod/armor drops.
    If I wasn't going for speed and gold star but instead reversed polarity blue to red to blue again as many times as reasonably possible to kill the right mob with the corresponding color, while taking care NOT to also kill the diff color mob right next to him I was awarded a crate on almost each weapon switch.. Sometimes 20 crates per mission . Also after all the gold star times were attained and crates gathered I accidentally went back into a normal mission with my son's diff red weapon, CANDYLAND ! Crates dropping again like crazy. Just what I've found , hope it helps.

SatansDaddy
    2/5 the Bull First MarDiv
    ForceRecon 3/1 SSniper Plt
  • PhysiologicPhysiologic Registered Users 16 Posts
    @satansdaddy I've tried to emulate your strategy but it has not worked for me. Is there any specific level you are in? Weapon choice?

In contribution to the thread I do believe that certain items in a particular set spawn quite frequently more than others, and only in specific maps do a "rare" part of a set spawn. Maybe the developers can chime in and give us a hint or two? :p
  • berserk8585berserk8585 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I tried this if the character is red use blue if he is blue use red and i got a lot of crates, take your time and don't worry about gold. im going to try red on a gold now.... got 14 used red on a gold. Interesting.
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    I can definitely say that you guys are on the right track. If you are looking for a specific set piece, you can usually find it in the same mission set that other pieces were found in. There can be overlap across campaigns though. For example, you can find the Pacifista set in the first or second campaign, but the drop rates for one campaign might be higher than another. Loot availability also becomes more diverse as you go, with some of the later campaigns offering 5 or more different sets.

It can take a lot of work to complete a set but the set bonuses for the higher tier armors are amazing. (Plus I'm a perfectionist so I refuse to wear mismatched armor.)
  • TommyTommy Registered Users 22 Posts
    Been playing many different levels over and over again and I just can't seem to get any more armour pieces that I don't have, especially rare ones ;l. Currently at around 3260 HP and all my missions were gold star before the update which gave out good gold crates ;l.
    Web Developer
    Game Center: Devistations
  • TommyTommy Registered Users 22 Posts
    Just tried @SatansDaddy's strategy and got a couple of good armour pieces that I didn't have.

Does anyone know if all armour pieces can be looted or can some only be received by buying those odd chests?
    Web Developer
    Game Center: Devistations
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Has anyone gotten the shirtless armor? I have been looking so hard for it yet i have never seen anyone post about it and i have never gotten it either that is why i am asking. If anyone has any type of information on that shirtless armor please let me know . Dont know if it was on a special limited time offer or something so please let me know if it was only obtainable in the past . Thank you in advance for responding and reading
    IMG%5D
    Usually don't reply to threads although I admit to reading them to find my answers so I guess you could say I'm definitely a taker and not a giver . However , in this topic I noticed something extremely consistent in the crate and mod/armor drops.
    If I wasn't going for speed and gold star but instead reversed polarity blue to red to blue again as many times as reasonably possible to kill the right mob with the corresponding color, while taking care NOT to also kill the diff color mob right next to him I was awarded a crate on almost each weapon switch.. Sometimes 20 crates per mission . Also after all the gold star times were attained and crates gathered I accidentally went back into a normal mission with my son's diff red weapon, CANDYLAND ! Crates dropping again like crazy. Just what I've found , hope it helps.

SatansDaddy

I tried farming for a couple hours using this strategy (Shoot blue shields with red guns, and shoot red shields with blue guns), It seemed like I got more chests, but my mind may have just been playing tricks on me. Im confused...

Has anyone gotten the shirtless armor? I have been looking so hard for it yet i have never seen anyone post about it and i have never gotten it either that is why i am asking. If anyone has any type of information on that shirtless armor please let me know . Dont know if it was on a special limited time offer or something so please let me know if it was only obtainable in the past . Thank you in advance for responding and reading

It's in Bro-sport, I played the fifth level repeatedly and got it.
  • SatansDaddySatansDaddy Registered Users 3 Posts
    SomeGuy I think you misunderstood my post , I meant rather than going for the time achievement I concentrated on surgically switching red gun for red mobs and purple for purple. Precision cost me time but produced excessively more crates . It seems to me the more times I switch polarity weapon to match wave ( sonetimes 6-10 times per wave ) the more crates I got, and quality .
    Also this was mentioned on diff thread earlier but has happened 5x now . When I play multi and my bro dies or DC's the glitch has the mobs there but not attacking , I rack up 300-500k and literally move levels in a few endless modes.

Just my observation. Ciao

Satan'sDaddy
    LVL 39 HP 6670 SPD 29
    ShArkettes 18k damage
    Death Piston 22k
  • krak3n_xdkrak3n_xd Registered Users 9 Posts
    Does anyone know what the new boss is / where ?

And where to find the Easter Armour ??

thanks

Krak3n_xD