Golden allies

nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
I've noticed something using golden allies. After finally getting myself a golden farmer (I guess I just like using them), I noticed that when a golden one spawns and you're using swordsmith, it 'poofs' back to being a normal small farmer again. I was actually wondering if this has a negative or perhaps even double effect on the unit, or that it simply gets a downgrade because of a glitch.

Comments

• LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
    nagoyah wrote: »
    I've noticed something using golden allies. After finally getting myself a golden farmer (I guess I just like using them), I noticed that when a golden one spawns and you're using swordsmith, it 'poofs' back to being a normal small farmer again. I was actually wondering if this has a negative or perhaps even double effect on the unit, or that it simply gets a downgrade because of a glitch.

Haha! yeah I noticed this too! I have golden farmers as well. You're right, this IS a downgrade. I know this to be true, because I see that they are no longer able to tank flying enemies as before. I believe it to be a glitch as well.
  • hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    Haha! yeah I noticed this too! I have golden farmers as well. You're right, this IS a downgrade. I know this to be true, because I see that they are no longer able to tank flying enemies as before. I believe it to be a glitch as well.

how to earn golden allies? ive play alot daily challenge.. aint got it yet =(.. but when face multiplayer.. i face enemy who gto golden nobunaga... T T...beaten heavily..lol
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    You get them from mystery boxes, but I have to warn you, it's not a 100% chance. Hell, not even 50ish lol. I've spent quite a lot of gold coins I earned with other games on mystery boxes, but so far only managed to get two golden allies.
    what other game glu that give alot of gold coins?..urgh.. i have a hard time completed 100 gold coins just to earn 3rd skill..lol!
    I'm playing Lil Kingdom. It's not uberfast, but it gets quite some coins if you have patience. Furthermore if you look here http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1896-GLU-GOLD-Tips-and-Tricks/page2 - you'll find some tips and tricks to get coins through daily bonuses for example.
    nagoyah wrote: »
    I'm playing Lil Kingdom. It's not uberfast, but it gets quite some coins if you have patience. Furthermore if you look here http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1896-GLU-GOLD-Tips-and-Tricks/page2 - you'll find some tips and tricks to get coins through daily bonuses for example.

geez.. thanks alot.:D
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Here is what I use:

Gun Bros 1 gives total 46 gold every five days (wifi needed). Not bad. There is also CKZ1 (wifi needed) and Death Dome (no wifi needed) that gives 10 gold on the fifth day. With these 3 games, you are looking at a gold income of 66 glu gold every 5 days.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
    For getting the gold allies, try your luck in terms of the mystery boxes or use the luck charm and hopefully you get them in some hard missions.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    Here is what I use:

Gun Bros 1 gives total 46 gold every five days (wifi needed). Not bad. There is also CKZ1 (wifi needed) and Death Dome (no wifi needed) that gives 10 gold on the fifth day. With these 3 games, you are looking at a gold income of 66 glu gold every 5 days.

very nice info! thanks. I remember you mentioned the gun bros before, but I didn't know about the other two games.
    CKZ1 - Contract Killer Zombies 1 and Death Dome. Try searching for them in Google Play.
  • NyanCatTheoryNyanCatTheory Registered Users 12 Posts
    Does the affect take place with Archer and rifle smith?
    :-\
  • NyanCatTheoryNyanCatTheory Registered Users 12 Posts
    How did this get here?
    Does the affect take place with Archer and rifle smith?
    :-\
    How did this get here?
    If this is meant to be in this thread, I am unaware of this, but if you're using golden samurai archers I guess the same thing happens with golden farmers+swordsmith.
  • rexjakrexjak Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem with golden archers and rifle master. I was hoping for golden riflemen, but the golden archers 'poof' back to small riflemen when they get near the rifle master. Bummer!
  • shiboshibo Registered Users 7 Posts
    Any idea if this is still the case after the latest update? And does this happen to the silver rifle master/swordsmith too?
    shibo wrote: »
    Any idea if this is still the case after the latest update? And does this happen to the silver rifle master/swordsmith too?
    It seems to be fixed. Just played wave 1 and spawned farmers until a golden one came along, then spawned a swordsmith, and the golden farmer seemed to stay golden. I don't have the golden archer, though, so if anyone could try that one.

It's one of the reasons why I slightly hate it when they just put 'bug fixes' in the playstore along with an update. Instead of the actual fixed bugs, I mean :)