Options

Version 1.1.0 still wont let me recover game data

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
I thought the update would let me get my armor, guns , mods and everything from gamecenter when i sign in but still it WONT let me get it back. I know my data is saved on my gamecenter because i added myself on another account and my friends tell me i have my old level and armor and guns when they "hire" my bro and i seen it for myself and even though right now when i start gun bros 2 i can see my list of bros i still cant recover my data :( is there anyone trying to fix this? The update did nothing to help me get my data back i can only see my bros . Im still waiting to get my data back so i could play with all my cool guns and armor and everything
IMG%5D

Comments

• Options
    MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear you are still having problems. Our server team has been working diligently to restore and repair save data for customers that are continuing to experience issues. I have a few questions for you though:

1) Did you uninstall the game at any point?
    2) When you boot the game and are taken to the brok select screen, have you tried tapping the "Played Gun Bros 2 Before?" button? That button should route you to the social network screen. Once there, do you see your game center ID displayed?

We are aware of issues with this process, so I'd like to nail down exactly what you are experiencing. Thanks for your patience!
  • Options
    Mom wrote: »
    I'm sorry to hear you are still having problems. Our server team has been working diligently to restore and repair save data for customers that are continuing to experience issues. I have a few questions for you though:

1) Did you uninstall the game at any point?
    2) When you boot the game and are taken to the brok select screen, have you tried tapping the "Played Gun Bros 2 Before?" button? That button should route you to the social network screen. Once there, do you see your game center ID displayed?

We are aware of issues with this process, so I'd like to nail down exactly what you are experiencing. Thanks for your patience!

Yes i uninstalled the game because i had to restore my iphone and took it to apple . I uninstalled many times since i had a few things wrong with phone

And yes i have clicked on the tap at the bottom that says "played gun bros 2 before? And i see my gamecenter ID under the gamecenter picture and under the facebook picture i see my name for facebook
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Yes i uninstalled the game because i had to restore my iphone and took it to apple . I uninstalled many times since i had a few things wrong with phone

And yes i have clicked on the tap at the bottom that says "played gun bros 2 before? And i see my gamecenter ID under the gamecenter picture and under the facebook picture i see my name for facebook

Ok, I have relayed the information to our server team and I believe it is the same issue that is being researched on their end. Unfortunately, I can't offer any additional information at this time. I appreciate your patience in the matter.
  • Options
    Ok, I have relayed the information to our server team and I believe it is the same issue that is being researched on their end. Unfortunately, I can't offer any additional information at this time. I appreciate your patience in the matter.

Will i ever be able to get my data back :\
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Will i ever be able to get my data back :\

Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to say at this moment. Please know that these issues have been our server team's priority for some time now and they are doing everything they can to find a solution. I'm sorry that I can't be more help at this time.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to say at this moment. Please know that these issues have been our server team's priority for some time now and they are doing everything they can to find a solution. I'm sorry that I can't be more help at this time.

:( 😔 i worked so hard and now i dont even know if ima get my data back
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    bproughbprough Registered Users 9 Posts
    When you get to the login screen after clicking the played before button. Should it just keep saying loading in the bottom right corner ? I see both my gamecenter id and face book info but if i click done it takes me right back to the pick a bro screen. I have gone the customer support route but they asked for gluid but since i cant get into game can't get that i sent my other info but didn't hear back and getting a quick first response.
  • Options
    bprough wrote: »
    When you get to the login screen after clicking the played before button. Should it just keep saying loading in the bottom right corner ? I see both my gamecenter id and face book info but if i click done it takes me right back to the pick a bro screen. I have gone the customer support route but they asked for gluid but since i cant get into game can't get that i sent my other info but didn't hear back and getting a quick first response.

Yea same thing happens woth mines and wont load my data :(
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Like i said in other post.

I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR LANGUAGE!!!
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Marjon6Marjon6 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am having the same problem. Now I do not see my info in Game Center?
  • Options
    BloodlessBloodless Registered Users 1 Posts
    I updated the game and lost my purchases and data. I've tried emailing a number of times about this, I got one email back. They asked me for the information I already provided, and still no help. The bonus items i bought before the patch were better then they offer now. I would hate to be someone that bought enough warbucks for end game weapons.
  • Options
    Marjon6Marjon6 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I uninstalled the Facebook app from my Ipad and then opened Gun Bros2. Within Gun Bros2, I selected to logged in to Facebook. NOW FINALLY Gun Bros stopped hanging up and actually let me log into Facebook. Next, I was prompted by Gun Bros2 that i needed to log out of either the Game Center account or Facebook. I chose to logoff of Game Center. Once that was done, Gun Bros 2 loaded my saved data and stuff I paid for...problem fixed, tell everyone the IPad Facebook app conflicts with Gun Bros2!