St Patrick's Day armor?!?

ASWRosenbachASWRosenbach Registered Users 7 Posts
Has anyone grabbed this? Worth pursuing?!?!

Comments

• MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    I should hope so! The lep-bro-chaun armor set is one of my favorites so far! Who can say no to red beards and top hats?
  • phonghuunguyenphonghuunguyen Registered Users 8 Posts
    I think this is dumb.. simply put it $5 a gamble., if you super lucky you win worth of 220 WB. IF you have a bad luck and win more than 2 same items, and you can sell it back for 1200 xp. And you get 15 HP for complete set + 3 hp for ea, ttal 24 HP, so you are paying $15 for 24 HP more, GB2 is all about sucking up $$$ with some stupid ideas.

If they meant "you r gurantee to win something very cool" if they meant some kind of super power gun, then $5 gamble might worth it.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Has anyone grabbed this? Worth pursuing?!?!

Here are some details for anyone wondering about this: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?2476-St-Paddy-s-Day-Update-for-Gun-Bros-2!
    RaygunGirl wrote: »
    So, not to be mean, but most of your posts are about how much you hate this game and whoever made it. If you dislike it/them so much, why do you keep playing?

you are corrected.
    lets me clarify you a few things.

No, I don't play this game, I still keep on a look out in this forum for to see if GLU does anything yet, apparently they haven't, they ignored us after robbing us, perharp they got too much customers with a same problem to handle? or just a poor customer service.

Also why I am mean or an asshole attitude? ask GLU, their lack of support drove an impatient player like me to other side, not to mention, someone on this forum locked up my account after I complained about the WB lost, while my wife asked nicely about the gun lost
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1073-Pirahna-Gnaw-disappeared

and still no reply on the forum, even the help desk , ticket submit was useless.

They finally solved the problem with the update. 2 days ago finally I was able to retrieve my account after a month. however, the WB purchased all gone.

I stated that the customer service is POORLY and haven't improve it a bit, my problem which can take like maybe 2 mins for them to fix it, I don't see how its been almost a month.

Since you are an admin, my guess is you must always defend for GLU no matter what? That your job. So if we asked nicely, you guys ignored us, so if we post something mean, you guys comments about our attitude?
    you expect us to sit down and be happy after GLU took our money and ignored us, try to piece in all my posts, and you will see the picture.
  • Barracuda2985Barracuda2985 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I bought it thinking I would get a whole set but only got 1 piece. I was disappointed.
    I bought it thinking I would get a whole set but only got 1 piece. I was disappointed.

That is what I am trying to tell everyone before GLU rip off everyone.

Its $5 a gamble just to win 1 piece, the worst part is you will win 2 SAME piece, and Its can resale for 1200 GOLD, but someone here they only care about their job, not the customer.