Mic while playing

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
How is it that we can talk to players we are playing with in endless mode do we have to tap the mic for it to be green so we can talk or what? Because in gun bros 1 the game would automatically have it on. Please explain what we have to do to be able to talk cuz it confused me and i haven't been able to talk to anyone
IMG%5D

Comments

• MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    Voice chat should be automatically enabled when the match begins. If you are unable to chat with your partner, it's possible that they have disabled voice chat on their end.
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Mom wrote: »
    Voice chat should be automatically enabled when the match begins. If you are unable to chat with your partner, it's possible that they have disabled voice chat on their end.

So the game should start with the mic at the top of the screen (i think top left) the mic should be red at the beginning when we start?
    IMG%5D
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    If the mic is red, it is off. I don't have my device handy but I believe that voice chat is only available over wi-fi so it's possible that it is disabled by default if you are playing on a cellular network.
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Mom wrote: »
    If the mic is red, it is off. I don't have my device handy but I believe that voice chat is only available over wi-fi so it's possible that it is disabled by default if you are playing on a cellular network.

Ok so the game doesnt start with mic enabled as default . We need to tap it to talk to others . Thanks for the info
    IMG%5D