Parking Area for Open Issues, Updates and any Relevant Issue

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
Hi guys. This is primarily for me to keep track/tabs of discussions in the threads that still need answers and responses as I go around the threads.

Please provide feedback and answers if you happen to know. I can validate them based on what I also know.If the issue/question has already been resolved, I will mark it as completed/resolved.

Here are currently some open points:

1. Fireman zombie - clear info on which devices/where you will encounter them | Placed information in General Discussions | The fireman zombie is now a regular zombie in the latest update for CKZ 2

2. Next update to CKZ2 - expected timeframe/date for updates | There should be new updates. Check: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?3044-Updates-in-Contract-Killer-Zombies-2-and-Eternity-Warriors-2!&p=7709#post7709

As of August 25, 2013, there is no update to the game.

3. New missions and customizations - suggested locations/customization to game; to be able to replay story missions | There are some new missions (need to confirm once I get my update)

4. For those playing the Android version, there are still instances where the game freezes on the start up mission page. Pressing the back button resolves this.

Cheers and Enjoy. And one friendly reminder - Please, NO SPAM.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• pmdiedpmdied Registered Users 5 Posts
    I would consider spending real $$ if I knew there was something to look forward to , such as the Zombie Fireman or anything else after level 26. Otherwise, my weapons do the job. Are you listening, Glu?
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    pmdied wrote: »
    I would consider spending real $$ if I knew there was something to look forward to , such as the Zombie Fireman or anything else after level 26. Otherwise, my weapons do the job. Are you listening, Glu?
    Yes, we are listening.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Noted pmdied. Let us say that we are taking note of things that we want in the game. Your feedback and comments are important as well.

Thanks.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.