elite bonus pack not received

iteuniteun Registered Users 2 Posts
So saw the ad for the free `elite bonus pack` for a purchase of 200 glu credits. Went and purchased them but never received the pack despite it indicating nothing else needing to be done. This pack was the only reason I spent the money and now feel pretty ripped off. Is there a solution to this?

Comments

• TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    iteun wrote: »
    So saw the ad for the free `elite bonus pack` for a purchase of 200 glu credits. Went and purchased them but never received the pack despite it indicating nothing else needing to be done. This pack was the only reason I spent the money and now feel pretty ripped off. Is there a solution to this?

That's not a problem I've encountered before, though I can think of a few reasons for it. Did you purchase the 200 Glu Credits before seeing the advertisement? Or, is it possible that the timer on it (the Elite Bonus Pack) expired before you made your purchase?

I'll personally look into this to see if there's a different explanation. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to get in touch with customer service and explain the situation.
  • iteuniteun Registered Users 2 Posts
    That's not a problem I've encountered before, though I can think of a few reasons for it. Did you purchase the 200 Glu Credits before seeing the advertisement? Or, is it possible that the timer on it (the Elite Bonus Pack) expired before you made your purchase?

I'll personally look into this to see if there's a different explanation. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to get in touch with customer service and explain the situation.

No, I purchased the credits from the link in the ad. It just linked to the regular store anyway. The time for the pack still had about 70 hours at the time of purchase so it definitely wasn't expired.

Just found the link for support email. Waiting on a reply. Just thought the forums would be looked at by support too.