Hero level and allies level

hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
i've play this game without buying gold coins.. so wonder hows others are doing and what hero preferred to be used and what allies used and on what level they are..having problem plating daily challenge.. quite hard..;)

Comments

• dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    I have posted most of my strategies. My preferred is the Kunoichi Blitzkrieg method. Allies are mostly the fast ones: cavalry and assassins. If I really want speed then I equip haste charm. So far I have a 99% chance of not using any revives.

All my allied are maxed up. I have boosted up my lethargy, troop attack, bomb and dagger attacks.

What is the default hero in your daily challenge? If it is the Ronin I go for hard defense and buildup approach. If it is the Samurai, I use the cavalry then buildup.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    I have posted most of my strategies. My preferred is the Kunoichi Blitzkrieg method. Allies are mostly the fast ones: cavalry and assassins. If I really want speed then I equip haste charm. So far I have a 99% chance of not using any revives.

All my allied are maxed up. I have boosted up my lethargy, troop attack, bomb and dagger attacks.

What is the default hero in your daily challenge? If it is the Ronin I go for hard defense and buildup approach. If it is the Samurai, I use the cavalry then buildup.

i have a hard time playing daily challenge due to all my allies are between lvl 5-6.. the only max allies are the farmers:D. this is due im playing this game without buying glue coins. im earning those glue coins through level up and playing level all over against. plus the daily challenge select your lineup bu default, thus this make me hard to win the battle. but for multiplayer, its a different story coz i can choose my best lineup:D .. i prefer samurai with horse farmer, and cavalry.. the spell used is lethargy and reinforcement..:D
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    lethargy helps you build up your defense. and reinforcements gives you quick units. Now, a good way to counter reinforcement is a high level troop attack.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.