Still waiting on gamecenter and fb login fix

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
Still have been waiting for the gamecenter and facebook login for a week or more and still cant retrieve my data from both gamecenter and facebook . I want to know if soon we will get a fix quickly cuz i had so many good guns and alot of armor and to have it all gone is sad . And i know its not my connection cuz i have full bars on wifi and i also tried on LTE and still does not work . Glu we are waiting , when do you plan to make a move and update? We are all waiting for some bug fixes
IMG%5D

Comments

• LobbyLobstaLobbyLobsta Registered Users 9 Posts
    I love this game too. Patiently waiting for an update/patch for the brotherhood login problem/bug as well. Go Glu Bros!
  • TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Good morning!

Okay, so, I apologize in advance for this, but I'm about to get all tech-support-dude-y on y'all. We're actively doing everything we can to improve player experience, but I know how important it is to get immediate attention. As such, I'll do my best to provide what little insight I can offer in the meantime.

Unless I'm grossly misunderstanding something - which is entirely possible, as I haven't had my coffee yet - you're having trouble logging in to GameCenter and Facebook. (I deduced this all by myself!) There are a few things I'd like you to try:

First: Make sure you're signed out of everything related to either service. If you have a Facebook app, log out from it. (Do the same thing with the GameCenter app.)

Second: Go through a fresh launch of Gun Bros 2. Don't uninstall it or anything, but do make sure you go through the whole opening movie sequence and all.

Third: When you're ready, try to connect via Facebook and only Facebook.

Fourth: Am I the only one who thought that "Waterworld" was actually an okay movie? People still make fun of me for that.

Fifth: Sorry, not relevant.

Sixth: If step three doesn't work for you, reset your log in states on those other apps, and then try logging in to Gun Bros 2 using only GameCenter.

As I said earlier, we're doing everything we can to make life better for you folks. Like, seriously. I know you hear that sort of thing a lot, but really, it's right there in my job description, a few lines before the bit about playing with Army Men at my desk when the boss isn't looking: "Thou whilst attend thyself to thine users, becoming as a servant unto their wishes. Fightest thou for the user."

Anyway, let me know if that works for you, or if you have any other questions!

(Honestly, though... Waterworld wasn't that bad...)
  • TECHNOGORILLATECHNOGORILLA Registered Users 5 Posts
    First, second, third and sixth: Did them all, I've got bubkus. Still no ability to login to GameCenter from the brotherhood screen.
    Fourth: You're not alone... it just takes a certain kind of suspension of disbelief to appreciate "Waterworld".
    Fifth: You're right.
    and Seventh: I'm really not a whiny bastard, I don't even play one on TV. I just got lucky and posted to your introductory post instead of playing with my "little sparky".
    Sub-creatures! Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, the Traveller has come! Choose and perish!
  • LegoGLLegoGL Registered Users 22 Posts
    Ok. So I am not a big Facebook user so I didn't do that. I did however try the listed steps with Game Center. I got 2 missions in using bros from my Game Center friends. So that seems to help. Hopefully I don't have to completely log out every time, if so at least a temporary fix.

Thanks,
    TNS
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    First, second, third and sixth: Did them all, I've got bubkus. Still no ability to login to GameCenter from the brotherhood screen.
    Fourth: You're not alone... it just takes a certain kind of suspension of disbelief to appreciate "Waterworld".
    Fifth: You're right.
    and Seventh: I'm really not a whiny bastard, I don't even play one on TV. I just got lucky and posted to your introductory post instead of playing with my "little sparky".

I tried all of the methods you said (except the strange ones xD) and still same problem . Cant sign in within the app to get my data or bros
    IMG%5D
  • LobbyLobstaLobbyLobsta Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thanks for the reply and info, TotallyNotSteve. Unfortunately, no luck for me either. Did steps 1,2,3 & 6 then reset and tried again. No joy.

Sorry, must have dozed off during the good bits of waterworld just like I did during the latest rendition of universal soldier.
  • bproughbprough Registered Users 9 Posts
    Tried also and no such luck. Just no fun using default bro.
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hey all,

If you attempted the solutions provided by TNS and are still not able to recover your Save Data and/or connect to the Brotherhood, please submit a Support ticket.

Please go here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask to submit a Customer Support ticket. For more details on submitting a ticket, please visit this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket

Also, please see this other post for more information. There is some additional information that we would like you to include in a Support ticket.

Thank you all again for your continued patience,
    ~Mom
  • Marjon6Marjon6 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Problem fixed...I uninstalled the Facebook app from my Ipad and then opened Gun Bros2. Within Gun Bros2, I selected to logged in to Facebook. NOW FINALLY Gun Bros stopped hanging up and actually let me log into Facebook. Next, I was prompted by Gun Bros2 that i needed to log out of either the Game Center account or Facebook. I chose to logoff of Game Center. Once that was done, Gun Bros 2 loaded my saved data and stuff I paid for...problem fixed, tell everyone the IPad Facebook app conflicts with Gun Bros2!

Sent from IPad