after update cant work well

RainbabeRainbabe Registered Users 4 Posts
what happen with the update for ios?
after update it keeps kick me out from the game,
can anyone tell me what happen with it?

Comments

• srouchonsrouchon Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have exactly the same issue. I can't do anything since I have done the update. What can I do?
  • RainbabeRainbabe Registered Users 4 Posts
    Update make it worst~ so sad i cant play it~
  • AaronkzlAaronkzl Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dude. Try reinstall it
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Aaronkzl wrote: »
    Dude. Try reinstall it

DO NOT UNINSTALL OUR GAMES. Most games do not save online and doing this will erase your progress. Please don't give this kind of recommendation without knowing what happens. I know you are trying to help but this will do the opposite.

We have asked our team to look into this issue. Could you please tell us what devices you are playing on?

Thank you.
  • Jothan90Jothan90 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've reinstall the game. And all my friend list, buck, trophy all gone. It revised back to the data 2 days ago. After i see this thread, i knew that comfirm i've done wrong thing. :( Code : 429396281
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Jothan90 wrote: »
    I've reinstall the game. And all my friend list, buck, trophy all gone. It revised back to the data 2 days ago. After i see this thread, i knew that comfirm i've done wrong thing. :( Code : 429396281
    Sorry you lost your progress. That's too bad. I've had that happen my accidentally hitting the wrong button. It is important though that you never uninstall a glu game to try and fix a bug. Your progress is kept on your device, so if you uninstall the game, the progress goes with it. I hope you hadn't been too far into the game.:eek:
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • srouchonsrouchon Registered Users 2 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    DO NOT UNINSTALL OUR GAMES. Most games do not save online and doing this will erase your progress. Please don't give this kind of recommendation without knowing what happens. I know you are trying to help but this will do the opposite.

We have asked our team to look into this issue. Could you please tell us what devices you are playing on?

Thank you.

Hi,

I haven't done anything since I have the issue because I'm waiting a solution from glu team to avoid to lose data (and the credit I have bought also).I'm using an iPhone 5 16Gb with iOS 6.1.2

Regards,
  • arjhaz23arjhaz23 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi there guy,

Im new in the game. I am also having crashing problems whenever I open the game, I tried turning off my WiFi connection and after that, it works smoothly. Nice game ^^
  • Keng025Keng025 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm using Ipad 2 to play the game and its not opening anymore.. Sometimes when it opens and I click the button to go the neighbors the game will crash again
  • Boyz1Boyz1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Im using ipad 2. Every time i open the game, after loading the game will crash... Please help me, what should i do???? Tq