Gun Bros 2 For Mac: Won't Load - Calling Mom - PLEASE FIX

krazdjokr26krazdjokr26 Registered Users 3 Posts
This is an awesome game for iOS devices first and foremost.

I just recently purchased a mac mini and decided to download Gun Bros 2 to relive the excitement my iPhone and iPad gave me.

BIG PROBLEM!

The game won't load... after the introduction the game just sits on the loading screen and says "CALLING MOM"

I figured this recent update to the iOS devices would address the issue for the Mac version as well.

Any news or updates on the progression?

Please respond!

thanks,

Comments

• TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Man, I am insanely jealous of you. I've never even seen a Mac Mini.

Wait... no, sorry. I meant to say that I've never seen a robotic dolphin. I don't know why I said Mac Mini.

(Ahem)

If your game is Calling MOM and MOM isn't answering, it's likely because the T.O.O.L. are jamming your signal! (In other words, your device is having trouble connecting to Glu's servers.) Make sure you have Internet connectivity when you launch the game (and that you aren't in the midst of downloading something), or you might find yourself Calling MOM for quite awhile. If you're patient, you'll eventually be rerouted to the Bro-choosing screen, but if you're hoping to bring your save data over onto your Mac, it's best to be gentle on your connection.
  • krazdjokr26krazdjokr26 Registered Users 3 Posts
    BAD NEWS!!!

It didn't work... :-(

I don't know what else to do I might as well wait until you guys come out with an update for the Mac version.
    (I mean the game was FREE so there's no need for me to be uptight right?) haha

Thanks for the response!
  • TommyTommy Registered Users 22 Posts
    Just bought a iMac 3 days ago and Gun Bros 2 doesn't work for me either on Mac.
    Web Developer
    Game Center: Devistations