Fun game...armor question

HeidenHeiden Registered Users 12 Posts
I am up to group level 40 or so. Equipment is not totally making sense. I have a cheap piece of armor (grey), and a blue of the same. So the blue is rarer than the grey, but it haste better (by a lot) armor values. Now the blue does have an extra stat, but sgoulding it be better all around?

Heden

Comments

• HarlequinHKHarlequinHK Registered Users 2 Posts
    It is because as you progress into the new areas, the items that you get and can buy are generally improving. What this means is that likely your blue item was rewarded in an earlier area, but as you progress, that item is pretty weak anyways, so even the most basic items you get rewarded later on in the game are better. I am assuming there is a scaling factor. You will notice in the shop, that the items you can buy with gold, get better, and cost more too.
  • gwuinsfgwuinsf Registered Users 8 Posts
    You should look at the max upgrade level of an item when comparing. It's possible that your upgraded grey is better than the new blue item you found, but once you upgrade the new blue item, it's likely that it will have better stats than the grey item you've got.