my dragon

need help finding what it means by dapper clothes

Comments

• doctortomardoctortomar Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too asking for the same
  • DutchesskaeliDutchesskaeli Registered Users 4 Posts
    Over to the right hand side of the screen you will see a hanger. That is your closet. In your energy bar there is another hanger, click it and it will take you to your dragon's clothing store at which point you'll buy it clothes. You will need a clothing rank for certain quests that requires you to buy more clothing. Some even require you to wear them.

I hope that helps.

Kae
  • DutchesskaeliDutchesskaeli Registered Users 4 Posts
    What I would like to know is.... How do you get friends on my dragon when it doesn't even come up on the android page when you click it within the game. It says I don't have any games downloaded or installed.....

I would like to have friends on there where I can visit them and vice versa. Also, why is it that when I leave the game, the happiness of the dragon immediately falls. Spending twenty minutes raising the happiness appears to be a waste of time if it immediately falls the second you go off the dragon screen. This also counts if you touch the map, check your little creature buddies or anything else. If your dragon is not visible the happiness falls. Also, all the toys, energy packs are a little expensive. So are the clothes. Is there going to be an update to this game?