Options

Feedback on CKZ2: Shotgun Weapons

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
Here is my feedback/review on the Shotgun weapons in CKZ2.

Shotgun Weapons
Most Powered Up Weapon: Streetsweeper Auto Shotgun (THE BEST)
Recommended: 10 Gauge Shotgun (if you don’t have the Streetsweeper)

12 gauge shotgun - If you are desperate for a shotgun, this would be it. But I sincerely hate this weapon. I would rather use the Micro Uzi than this. Pathetic power, terrible accuracy and insufficient ammo capacity. Let’s move on, shall we?

Streetsweeper shotgun - Literally sweep the floor with this weapon. Combine semi-automatic capabilities and shotgun damage. Rate of fire is excellent. Reload is no longer a problem since you don't have to put in each shotgun shell one at a time. If there is any expensive gold weapon that you can invest in, this is one of those weapons.

10 Gauge Supershot - Aside from the Streetsweeper, this is the next best shotgun. Of course, when you need to reload it will take a while. Deals enough damage to kill zombies with fewer shots. Plus it has a 10 load capacity and higher accuracy compared to the other regular shotguns. One disadvantage is running out of ammo and there are still zombies coming at you.

Police Model Shotgun – A decent shotgun, better than the 12 gauge. Although, you will be using this when you are desperate and out of handgun/assault rifle ammo. Note that you will be challenged when killing a security guard zombie with this. No problems with the common zombies if your shots connect that is.

Wonder Twins Dual Shotguns - These mini shotguns pack a lot of power. You can kill most zombies with one round - thats two shotgun shots. I took down a fireman zombie with no problems. The only disadvantage you have is reloading the shotgun. You are in a vulnerable moment at this time. It is a good weapon but you just need to be careful when using the weapon.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Please expect an update once the Dual Shotgun already comes out and I have tested it. Feel free to share info if you have already used the new shotgun.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.