St. Paddy's Day Update for Gun Bros 2!

TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
Avast, mateys!

The St. Paddy's Day update be conquerin' the high seas o' the App Store and Google Play! With all-new, limited armor to collect and more nefarious bosses to defeat, ye'll be sure to have yerself a mighty fine...

... What?

What do you mean "nothing to do with pirates?"

Look, I don't even know how to convey an Irish accent via text, so I chose the next-best thing, okay?

Arr.

Get it here on Android: http://bit.ly/YYsW9u and iOS: http://bit.ly/15w19SK

Comments

• GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    And... here are some details on the new armor!

LEP-BRO-KAHN
    This tophat will not only put hair on your chest, but on your face as well. The active ingredient in the green dye can also be used as a steroid cream. See a doctor before wearing.
    The micro-filaments used to weave this outfit provide adequate protection against most forms of kinetic projectiles, but are prone to shrinkage in the drier.

PUGILIST
    Even the most civilized Bro needs to let off steam now and then. Microscopic hooks are inserted directly into your skull, keeping this hat in place no matter how hard you're hit.
    Fensheep wool harvested on New Dublin VI makes these garments extra absorbent, giving you the peace of mind to swing your fists without needing to shower... though you probably should.

BRONCO
    Tranubian cattle poachers always attack from the right. That's why this carbon composite headgear is designed with safety in mind. Embedded sensors provide a 360 degree view of the terrain.

There's a new sheriff in town, and his name is you! Studded with a solid gold badge that reflects sunlight directly into their eyes. You'll make sure they don't come back now, ya hear?

Chaffing is the number one cause of death among Tranubian cattle herders. Protect your valuables and your life with these comfortable riding chaps. Your grandchildren will thank you.

FRUIT OF THE BOOMS
    Some days you just don't have time to dress for the occasion. These M.O.M. approved support briefs come standard with toothpaste, coffee, and suntan dispensers. Because pants are for chumps.

You can also catch a look of the Lep-Bro-Kahn here on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151489401979604
  • ROYmassiv69ROYmassiv69 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've already got the game and it's cushty.i love it
    Mark Davidson Sir
  • adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    Currently in the process of updating, thanks guys!
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    the leh-bro-khan and pugulist armor are not bad. Of course there are better ones but nice to get them for collection. Is the bronco armor any good?
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    wtf? kim kardashian and strollers dont belong on this website.... If it was up to me, they wouldnt be on the web!
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • mare07mare07 Registered Users 4 Posts
    ja ja kako je to zanimivo