Training Times

HoosierdaddyHoosierdaddy Registered Users 3 Posts
First of all I love this game. However i am becoming more and more frustrated with not being able to play because of extremely high training times.
Please lower or cap the training times for the hereos. Lv 15 to 16 is 4.5 hours. I play for 30 min and all my characters are ready to level. If I leveled all 7 that would be over 24 hours to level. Please at least allow us to train more than one hero at a time.

Plus the advanced hereos are outragously expensive. At least allow an easier way to access gems. 1 every 5 party levels is way to low. Plus the few you get from the lv 4 dungeons are few and far between.

Thank you

Comments

• Special0psSpecial0ps Registered Users 8 Posts
    Completely agree... I talked about it in my post also but as im leveling up my hroes it is becoming more and more frustrating to not be able to play because im training heroes... Lower the training times or cap them at 1 hour or let us train multiple at a time. Having to train heroes every 30mins-1hour of play time is extremely annoying.

Hopefully Devs actually read these and work on it asap.
  • HoosierdaddyHoosierdaddy Registered Users 3 Posts
    Special0ps wrote: »
    Completely agree... I talked about it in my post also but as im leveling up my hroes it is becoming more and more frustrating to not be able to play because im training heroes... Lower the training times or cap them at 1 hour or let us train multiple at a time. Having to train heroes every 30mins-1hour of play time is extremely annoying.

Hopefully Devs actually read these and work on it asap.

Me too. And soon. All 7 of my heroes are lv 15. 15 to lv 16 is 6 hours! And they all need to be leveled up. So frustrating to wait that long just to play. And i have bought all the best gear from the shop with coins. Not paying the outrageous gem costs for the elite gear. So i am really at a standstill. So i guess i get to play in two days after all my heroes are leveled up.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thank you for your feedback.

Please note that the Heroes of Destiny team is reading these forums and the information posted here is very helpful to assist us with improving the game. Please keep it coming!
  • nakunnakun Registered Users 2 Posts
    First of all I love this game. However i am becoming more and more frustrated with not being able to play because of extremely high training times.
    Please lower or cap the training times for the hereos. Lv 15 to 16 is 4.5 hours. I play for 30 min and all my characters are ready to level. If I leveled all 7 that would be over 24 hours to level. Please at least allow us to train more than one hero at a time.

Plus the advanced hereos are outragously expensive. At least allow an easier way to access gems. 1 every 5 party levels is way to low. Plus the few you get from the lv 4 dungeons are few and far between.

Thank you

Agree!! I bought 1325 gems.
    But play - 20 min and wait - 2 day. WTF...!?
    I regret that I recommand this game to friends.
    Can I get my money back?