How about some developer/mod interaction

HeidenHeiden Registered Users 12 Posts
What is the point in having these forums when there is no interaction from developers.?

I sent a pm to mod asking for them to answer some of the questions....they replied saying that I had to ask my questions in the forum......lol they don't read well

Comments

• Special0psSpecial0ps Registered Users 8 Posts
    Agree, only 1 news post on the forums and still no patch. Please Devs if you work on this game with the community feedback it can become an amazing game
  • Special0psSpecial0ps Registered Users 8 Posts
    As of now, its amazing to about lvl 10-12 then can becomes very annoying( training times atm is a game breaker)
  • HoosierdaddyHoosierdaddy Registered Users 3 Posts
    Glu is usually very good about replying with forum posts. Since this is a newer game, I think they are still feeling it out. But they really do need to fix the hero system soon.
  • tiberiustiberius Registered Users 43 Posts
    Hi folks, I'm the senior producer on Heroes of Destiny.

Been a bit overwhelmed with all the work leading up to launch, but I hope to listen to and answer some questions.

We are currently working on an update that will address gameplay balance and store pricing issues. We'll provide an update when we roll it out.

Thanks!
    Sr. Producer | Heroes of Destiny | Glu Mobile
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    Heiden wrote: »
    What is the point in having these forums when there is no interaction from developers.?

I sent a pm to mod asking for them to answer some of the questions....they replied saying that I had to ask my questions in the forum......lol they don't read well

Heiden, just a hint to clarify why mods (shanny and Dilg) can't answer... They are not glu employees and don't know devs and don't have access to them... and as you can see tiberius shows up (thanks for that, tiberius)

happy gaming!